Seven.

- 1940 -
2 weeks later.

Those 2 weeks have gone incredibly quick. There was nothing better than spending time with your two favourite boys, working during the day, then going out on dates in the evening/night. The three of you got use to hooking up, you only slept together on weekends because during the week you were so drained.

James was going to be away for a few days for army duties, you said your goodbyes last night. He promised you he will be back in one piece, it's only been a day since he's been gone and it felt like he took away your other half with him. It felt empty. You were lucky you still had Steve, the thought of them both being away would of ripped away your heart completely.

 You were lucky you still had Steve, the thought of them both being away would of ripped away your heart completely

(Current outfit)

It was quiet today, not much to do. Howard was out so you stayed around just in case if anyone needed anything. Steve walks towards you as he fixes his tie, he gives you a warm smile, you couldn't help but grin as you were flicking through the newspaper.
You bit your lip sensually as your eyes locked with his. He looks at you a little confused as you turn the paper around showing him his picture on the paper, with the headlines of Cap saves the day once again.

Y/N: "You're all over the news Rogers"

He smiles so innocently, he was always so humble. You place the paper down on the desk as you stand up walking towards him.

Y/N: "You're a hero, my hero"

Steve carefully watches your steps as he took a deep breath nervously folding his arms as his eyes wonder off to a spot on the wall.

Steve: "It's uh, it's really not a big deal.. it's just that-"

You watch as he dropped his gaze to the floor stuttering on his words, you thought it was cute how all this time he would still get so nervous around you. You grab his tie cutting his words.

Y/N: "Rogers!"

He shot his head up looking into your eyes, you gaze into those deep ocean blue eyes of his, your thumb moving up and down his tie. You lean closer with your lips only inches away from his whispering your words.

Y/N: "You know how James is gone for a few days, that means you have me all to yourself"

You pull on his tie, pulling him towards you as he was forced to stand up, you walk backwards as he followed you forwards, both of your gazes did not break once.

Y/N: "All yours, Cap"

You state teasefully. Your back bumped into the closed door as you pull on Steve's tie towards you pressing your lips against his, your lips locked. You wrap your arms around his neck as you felt his hands land on your hips, returning the same affection you were giving him. You deepen the kiss parting your lips as you slide your tongue in to meet his.