Ten.

- 1940 -
Two months after the I love you's

It just hit 1am and the three of you only got into bed and drifted off to sleep two hours ago. James kept waking up and drifting off every 15 minutes until he opens his eyes again and sighs to himself. He just wasn't tired. He turns his gaze to you as he watches you sleep peacefully in between him and Steve, it didn't help that you looked so gorgeous in your night gown.
He slowly shuffles closer to you and wraps his arm around you, you feel this as you groan turning to the side but you reach for his hands caressing them softly, with your back facing James he shuffles closer to you as he hoovers over you kissing down your name, whispering your name to wake up. You were half awake but didn't bother opening your eyes.

Y/N: "Yes baby?"

You whisper softly, James kisses up to your ear nibbling on it softly.

James: "I'm bored.. and I want you"

You're starting to become more aware of your surroundings as you chuckle softly.

Y/N: "Really? At this time?"

James: "Yes this time.."

He slides his hand down your body massaging your breasts as he pecks along your shoulder. You slowly turn around laying on your back as you begin to open your eyes, it was dark but you could just about see each other from the moonlight creeping between the curtains inviting in light. James runs his fingers down your jawline as his gaze runs down your breasts.

Y/N: "Steve is literally asleep next to us.."

James: "Nothing he hasn't seen before, if he wakes up and decides to join us, more the merrier"

You giggle quietly as you run your hands down his bare shoulders.

Y/N: "You're crazy.."

James: "Please let me fuck you."

He whines like a baby, you bite your lip as your hand run down his chest. You could never say no, even when you weren't even thinking about it, he would easily turn you on. You just grin before reaching for his underwear, you slip your hand inside pulling out his dick, he was already hard for you as you took hold and started stroking, James bites his lip trying to make sure no sounds escapes from his lips.

He dips down and leans into the crook of your neck, kissing over your throat.

James: "Fuck, I love you so much doll.."

He pants against your skin, overheating you even more.

James: "So much.."

He whispers.

Y/N: "Yeah? Show me"

You tease back at him. James slips your night gown up to your waist as he positions himself between your legs, he rubs his throbbing dick against your entrance, he could feel you getting wetter for him.

James: "What like this?"

You shake your head.

Y/N: "More like.."

You guide his tip lining it up with your entrance before pushing him inside you, once he feels himself going inside you, he sinks in deeper.

Y/N: "Like that.."

James wraps your legs around his waist sinking deeper inside you, until he was balls deep. He had to be really carefully he didn't start shaking the bed, then Steve would of woke up. You run your hands down his chest as you take the moment in, looking into each others eyes. He leans down attaching his lips with yours, kissing you sensually. Slowly thrusting his hips back and forth inside of you.