Six.

"Tell me if it hurts baby"

Bucky whispers to Wynter as he begins to insert his middle finger inside her slowly, Wynter tilts her head back pressing her lips together as she closes her eyes, her body twitching under his touch. "Fuck.."

She whimpers, Bucky stops his finger from moving any further. "Are you okay?" Wynter nods opening her eyes as she looks up at his deep blue eyes glistening down at her.

  "Don't stop.. please" She moans lightly. Bucky smiles leaning down as he attaches his lips with hers kissing her sensually as his finger slips all the way inside her stretching out her walls. Wynter moans at the slight sting his finger was causing.

Christmas eve, Bucky had a sleepover at Sam and Wynters house and of course Bucky snuck out in middle of the night to go into Wynter's room, exactly how she wanted it. Doors locked and thankfully soundproof walls.

They were both naked under the covers after a half hour make out session. In the end Wynter couldn't hold back any longer and led Bucky on by stripping his clothes off. The radio in the background faded, lights off. The only light was the moonlight shining down her window behind her bed.

Bucky then inserted a second finger inside her, Wynter pulls away from the kiss taking a deep breath as she feels the sharp pain between her legs, it felt uncomfortable at first but she eased into it, her whimpers turned into moans which Bucky knew he was doing a good job. He leans down nibbling up and down her exposed neck, tracing his tongue against her skin before kissing up to her ear whispering.

"You're so tight, princess.." Wynter smiles as she grabs his face making him look at her. "I want you.. I want you so much Buck" Bucky withdraws his hand from between her legs as he brings his other hand up caressing her soft hair. "Are you sure sweetheart? There's no rush-" Wynter instantly replies back. "I'm ready.. I want to do it with you and only you"

Bucky smiles again nodding before crawling between her legs, he leans over to the nightstand where he left his wallet where the condom was inside. Once he pulls it out, he rips the wrapper taking the condom out before rolling it on himself.

He then positions himself between her legs, leaning down as he brushes his lips against hers lovingly, his dog tag dangling down his neck. "Anytime you want to stop, tell me and I will stop, alright sweetheart?"

-

The first few minutes were rough, it was extremely painful for Wynter to Bucky took it extremely slow. They tried to be sexy and serious but it didn't help when Hungry eyes began playing on the radio making them giggle. It wasn't the kind of song you imagined making love too. It was a fast song, but luckily it wasn't loud so they could zone it out.

"This is my favourite song as well" Bucky laughs, as he caresses her legs that's wrapped around his waist. Wynter caresses his upper body. "It's a good song.." She whispers. "It is.." He whispers back sliding in a little deeper until he was balls deep. He stayed like that for a little just so she could adjust to his size.

"There's one thing he's right for sure" Wynter blinks up at him. "What's that?" Bucky traces wet kisses along her jawline. "You're mine tonight.." He repeats one of the lyrics back at her.

The butterflies in Wynter's stomach kicked in once again, it's like this boy could never fail to make her more nervous than she always is around him, it's like she couldn't fall anymore than she already has. They just gaze into each other's eyes, in love and happy, as Wynter begins moving her hips a little from underneath him.

His eyes trace down to her body, watching her hips move as she let's out soft moans. He loved how tight and wet she was, every moment he was in her, made him moan louder for her. This proceeds Bucky to carry on. Their first time was special and meaningful to both of them. It was perfect.

"Wynter!"

Wynter startles in her sleep as she opens her eyes the sun beaming down in her face, causes her eyes to automatically shut again. "Why are you shouting?" She groans being interrupted by her dream. "I nudged you and called you multiple times, you wouldn't wake up" Bucky states.

"What were you dreaming out?" Wynter opens her eyes again slowly sitting up taking a look around, they were still there, fallen asleep near the sea. "Mind your business" She mumbles back. Perfectly remembering her dream, more of a flashback with her first  time with Bucky.

"We need to go"Bucky states as he looks down at his apple watch. "It's 8am" Wynter turns her head to look at him before standing up yanking Bucky's arm up with her causing him to stand up. "Let's go and get these stupid things off" Bucky nods as they pick up the empty beer bottles around them as they make their way to the car.

Eventually they make it back to the building where employers were already either arrived or arriving at the building. As they walk to the building they are stopped by their names calling from behind them, it was Steve and Nat. "So what's the situation looking like?" Steve asks as he folds his arms. Bucky and Wynter both turn around gazing at them.

"The situation is looking like my fist is about to meet your face, Rogers!" Wynter barks at him. Nat presses her lips together. "So nothing's changed then? You still can't work out your differences?" Nat asks, Wynter walks over to Nat and Steve dragging Bucky along from behind her.

"You are both horrible, horrible friends.." Wynter says as both of their faces drop. "You don't handcuff two exes together, after everything we went through and you both knew, you simply don't do that, it's all fun and games right? A little laugh.."

Nat opens her mouth to speak but Wynter puts her hand up to gesture her she wasn't done talking so she closes her mouth again.

"Let's handcuff them together and maybe all their problems will go away. You only caused more pain for me, do you know how hard it is? Being stuck to the person who thought was your forever for more than 24 hours?!" Bucky watches her from behind as he turns his head gazing away.

"If you really were my friends, you wouldn't of done this. Because it hurts.." Wynter then turns to Bucky making him look at her. "It hurts looking at your stupid face, it just hurts do you understand that?" Bucky just gazes at her with silence, no response. He didn't know what to say.

Annoyed Wynter looks back at Nat and Steve. "Now if you excuse me, we've got to take these cuffs off" Steve takes something out from his pocket. "We're sorry.." He says as he hands her the key.

"You've had it the whole time.. unbelievable" She scoffs snatching the key off his hand. She then turns placing the key into the cuff before it opens releasing their hands. The cuffs fall to the ground, she drops the key too as she rubs her sore wrist. "Wynter.." Nat steps closer to her as Wynter takes a step back shaking her head.

"Please don't, I'm going home alright... you guys can sort out whatever needs sorting out, I'm having a day off" Wynter then walks away. Nat sighs taking one look at Bucky before heading into the building.

Bucky leans down grabbing the cuffs from the floor as Steve looks at him. "I'm sorry bud, I didn't realise she was still hurting" Bucky tightens his grip on the cuffs before looking at Steve. "We kissed" Steve widens his eyes. "You what?" Bucky smiles shaking his head.

"I shouldn't be happy about it I know, but that one kiss sent me straight to 2016, and I swear her lips still tasted like the old her, I got all weird feelings in my stomach and my chest tightened, it was a strange sensation almost like-" Steve raises his hand places it on his shoulder. "Love?" Bucky nods repeating the word back. "Love."

Steve shakes his head letting out a soft chuckle. "Oh dude, you are so fucked up" He states before they both chuckle as his response before heading inside.