Seven.

- Later that night-

Sam knocks on Wynter's bedroom door a couple of times before opening it seeing her leaning back against the head board against her bed as she's watching tv, he hasn't seen her all day since she didn't go into work and she's just been in bed since.

Sam walks into her room holding up an ice cream tub he had in his hand and a spoon, it always made her feel better. "I've got you a little something to cheer you up" He walks over to her as he hands her the ice cream tub looking down at her.

She doesn't take it, he just blinks up at him. Sam frowns. "Is it your time on month?" Wynter just stares at him. "What is it?" He questions her getting a little concerned. "Did Bucky send a letter five years ago?" She asks him, Sam face drops. "Wynter-"

"Answer the question Sam, did Bucky send a letter to me?" Sam puts the ice cream tub and spoon down on her night stand as he sits on the edge of her bed exhaling deeply. "Yes he did" Wynter nods, disappointed. 'You had no right keeping it from me" Sam turns his gaze to look at her. "You're right.. it was a stupid choice I made from anger"

Wynter sits up even more straight just to lean closer to him. "This is partly all your fault, if I knew Bucky sent me a letter, just maybe things would of been different, I could of flown to Australia myself and worked it out, instead you made me thing he left without a single trace of goodbye and that's even worse"

Wynter leans back again closing her eyes for a brief second. "I loved him Sam" She opens her eyes looking at him. "We both fell in love and it happened, why couldn't you of just been happy for me? Sure he was your best friend and it must of hit you like a truck, but in the end you're suppose to let your little sister be happy, that's what family do"

Sam takes her hand caressing it softly. "Forgive me.." She looks over at the ice cream sitting on the night stand before taking it. "The past is the past now right? You didn't make him get married, that's on him"

She shrugs as she opens the lid scooping up some ice cream before eating it. Sam nods caressing her arm. "He's set up his own life, a life without you in it. Move on Wint" Wynter stares blankly at Sam before nodding cracking a fake smile.

"Do you want anything else?" She shakes her head. "I'm going to have an early night.." Sam nods before he stands up. "That's fine, I'll see you in the morning" Once he exists the room Wynter stares down at the ice cream.

It wasn't enough to cure her broken heart. All she could think about was the kiss, even shrugging it off a few times to watch tv, the image of Bucky's face kept popping up in her mind. She could still taste his lips and feel how soft they were.

She groans kicking her feet so the covers fall off her body and swings her feet off the bed to stand up. She places the ice cream down on her night stand and decides to get ready to head down to the local bar. She needed a drink, a drink alone. She had to sneak out without Sam knowing.