Eleven.

- The party -

(Current outfit + hair style )

Wynter and Natasha sit in a cab as they make their way to the party, Wynter pulls out a tiny mirror from her purse and tops up her nude lipgloss as Nat turns to watch her, Natasha was all in red, short red dress and red lipstick. "We're purposely late so you don't have to deal with the reports right?" Natasha asks with a raised eyebrow.

Wynter presses her lips together and chuckles as she slips the mirror and gloss back into her purse. "I really cannot be bothered with social stuff, I just want to celebrate my father's business anniversary without them sticking onto me like leech and asking me questions, Sam can deal with it" Nat tilts her head to the side as a nod. "Fair enough"

The cab stops outside the building as paparazzi's are surrounded all around the building, once they notice a cab pull up they start running towards the cab, already bright flashes attack their eyes.

Wynter turns her head to look at Nat, Nat just shrugs. Two security guards push their way through the crowds as they both open the door on each side, one on Wynter's side and one on Nat's side to help them into the building.

Wynter holds onto her jacket that's placed on her shoulders as she get's out of the cab, making her way to the building with the guard she looks down avoiding all the flashing in her face. The paparazzi''s were already bombarding her with personal questions with Bucky.

"Miss Wilson is there anything going on with you and Mr Barnes?"

"Why were you handcuffed together?"

"Is he having an affair?"

She continues to ignore them as they make it inside the building when the doormen opens the door for them, Nat let's out a sigh in relief. "The centre of attention, I would hate to be you right now" Nat laughs. Wynter just turns her head squinting her eyes at Nat knowing very well she was the cause of this all. "Really?!" She asks sarcastically in a more exaggerated tone.

They make their way into the hall, walking in soft classical music was playing in the background. It was beautifully decorated with a golden complexion with a hint of purple neon lights around, small white rounded tables where everyone was standing around drinking, talking and having snacks.