Twenty one.

Day 2 In Italy

Wynter stirs in her sleep, before even opening her eyes she could just hear the birds chirping in the background. She turns to lay on her back as her eyes flutter, she turns to the side to notice Bucky wasn't laying next to her. She couldn't help but smile as she traces her hand down his side of the bed, she remembered last night and how happy it made her.

She slowly slides out of bed and paces into the bedroom, grabbing her silky black robe she places it on her naked body and wrapping up the ropes into a knot. She looks around but Bucky wasn't in the bedroom and he wasn't in the shower either. She decides to make her way downstairs, as she got closer to the bottom of the stairs she could hear rattling coming from the kitchen.

She stops when she notices Bucky struggling in the kitchen, ingredients everywhere, he even had a little flour on his nose. "Fuck, come on man are you serious?!!" He groans at himself spitting out the pancake from his mouth onto the tissue. Wynter bites her lip trying to hold in her laughter as she walks towards him. "What's going on?" Bucky turns around in panic dropping the spatular onto the ground. "No, you were suppose to be sleeping!"

Wynter leans down grabbing the spatular as she places it in the sink. "Are you trying to make pancakes?" She asks, Bucky nods scratching his head. "They taste like shit, I don't understand why.." Wynter picks up the bowl smelling the mix before she walks to the place full of broken pancakes, she takes a small chunk chewing on it. Bucky scrunches up his nose.

Wynter coughs patting her chest. "That's bitter" Bucky groans walking over holding his hand up towards the ingredients. "I don't get it, I followed the recipe online and still managed to screw it up!" Wynter looks through the ingredients to see what he may of made a mistake on. She then grabs the baking soda "You're suppose to use baking powder, not baking soda!" Bucky raises his eyebrow. "What?! I thought they were both the same thing!"

Wynter laughs putting the baking soda down. "I mean you can use baking soda, but the question is how much baking soda did you put in here?" She asks. "I don't know like 4 spoons" He says scratching the back of his neck nervously. Wynter laughs again. "That's too much! Too much baking soda can poison you, you know" Bucky widens his eyes. "It can?!!" Wynter shakes her head grabbing the mixture to throw it in the trash she then places it down "Let's do this together, I'll show you how to make it"

Walking to Bucky she wipes the flour off his nose before wrapping her arms around his neck. "You're so sweet, trying to make me breakfast" Bucky smiles back as he wraps his strong arms around her waist. "I know how much you love pancakes.." Wynter grins before pulling away, overtime she just told him to pass the ingredients as she made the mix herself, they couldn't even be serious for two seconds.

Either Bucky would slap her ass making her pour a little too much sugar in the mix, or they would chase each other around the kitchen with flour in their hands. At one point they were throwing flour at each other, in the end they did make pancakes and they turned out delicious, they sat outside in the backyard enjoying their breakfast together. They eventually had a shower and got ready for the day.