Twelve.

- A few days later -

(Current outfit)

"Bucky.."

Wynter moans, as her fingers dig into the back of his neck as he eats her out. Her body spread out on his desk while her legs are wrapped around his shoulders, Bucky on his knees loving the taste of her sweet pussy. Tracing his tongue up and down her folds, sucking them followed by a few flicks. He's been eating her out for 15 minutes already and already made her cum once.

His strong arms wrapped under her legs, gripping the top of her thighs and tugging her that much tighter into his mouth, sparks of pure ecstasy spread from her core, over every last inch of her body, she cries out bucking her hips against him. "I'm going to cum again"

Bucky then shoves two fingers deep into her warmth, followed by a low groan from his chest, the vibrations shot through her. He could feel her clenching around him. "Cum baby" He mutters against her pussy as he withdraws his fingers out of her to only plunge them in deeper into her then curls his fingers up her walls hitting all the right spots.

Bucky could feel her dripping down his chin and fingers, her walls were pulsing and her breathing became erratic, her back arching she was close. Her thighs squeezes the sides of his head as she drops her hands to the desk gripping the sides tightly.

Her eyes were fluttering as she fought to keep them open only because she wanted to watch him devour her pussy. "Just like that.. fuck Bucky don't stop" She moans louder staring down at him as he stares up at her from where he was knelt at her feet.

His fingers continue thrusting inside her until he felt her release, coming all over his fingers and mouth. He withdraws his fingers sucking up all her juices cleaning her up before sucking on his fingers, grinning at her. Just as her muscles started to relax from their tightened state, Bucky slowly stands up eyeing her down as she's still laying on his table.

He places his hands on the desk on each side near her head and leans over her flashing a grin at her, when she smiles up at him he leans down brushing his lips against hers softly a few times before going in for a deep passionate kiss. Wynter caresses cheeks as they make out before she mumbles against his lips. "I want you"

Bucky pulls back a little smiling down at her. "I made you cum twice and you still want me?" Wynter grins nodding proudly. Bucky stands back holding his hand out so Wynter can grab it, when she does he pulls her up so she's sitting up. He then looks over at the time. "Don't we have a meeting at 3.30?" Wynter nods running her hands down his chest. "That's right"

She then pushes him down onto his chair, she slowly stands up from the desk and walks over to him straddling his lap running her hands down his shoulders before loosening his tie. "Which means we have 10 minutes for the meeting"

Bucky breathes out as Wynter leans in kissing and sucking down her neck. "Fuck Wynter" He knew if they fucked it was certainly going to be longer than 10 minutes which he couldn't risk, they both couldn't be late.