1 - Movie Night

This takes place at the Chateau with all of the Pogues (Jarah, Clope, Jiara)!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a cool Friday night. After a long day, the pogues had decided to spend the night watching movies and eating snacks. John B and Sarah were on movie duty, and Pope and Cleo chose the food. Meanwhile, JJ and Kie had collected blankets and pillows and scattered them around the seating areas in the room.

After Kie's hard work, she flopped on the couch.

"Tired already, Princess?" JJ chuckled.

Kie rolled her eyes before getting up and quickly tackling JJ onto the other couch.

"Hey! You know if I was prepared I would have won, you just have to keep me on your toes, don't ya'?" JJ teased, as he fought from being pinned down by Kie.

"Is that so?" she laughed, straddling him.

Suddenly, JJ flipped Kie over. He was now on top of her.

"Damn, you look good below me." JJ smirked.

Kie blushed. "You're gonna wish you never said that, Maybank." she threatened, before attempting to tickle him. Unfortunately, her tickling failed, as JJ quickly sprung into action and began tickling her.

"JJ, stop!" she exclaimed between giggles, trying to catch her breath.

"Okay lovebirds, enough flirting, the movie night has officially begun!" Sarah said excitedly as she entered the room.

The rest of the pogues followed closely behind her.

"Okay, the pizza is ordered and it should be here in 30 minutes. Though that was six minutes ago, meaning it should be here in 24 now." Pope explained, carrying a pack of orange soda under his arm. He placed it on the snack table, which is now filled with goodies.

JJ scooped up Kie and brought her down onto one of the couches. He grabs a blanket as well as two pillows.

John B and Sarah are sat on the other couch and Pope and Cleo are sprawled out on the ground, below the TV. Among the teens, they are all covered in blankets and pillows.

"Alright, the first movie of the night will be The Greatest Showman" Sarah exclaimed, turning the movie on. There was some applause until she hit the lights and the movie began to play.

Kie was sitting in JJ's lap and had her head resting on his shoulder. JJ's arms were wrapped around her, hugging her tightly.

Not long after, the pizza was delivered. Sarah payed, after convincing everyone it was on her. The hungry teens quickly dove into the pizza. Except for the Kie. She was still resting, focused on the movie.

She would never tell anyone, but The Greatest Showman had always been one of her favorite movies. JJ found it so cute that she was fascinated by the TV. He grabbed a piece and attempted to put it in her mouth.

Kie broke from her focus and chuckled. She playfully swatted his arm and took the slice from JJ's hand.

"Thanks, baby." she whispered, before returning her gaze to the film.

JJ smiled, watching her slowly take small bites out of her pizza. He grabbed another slice for himself, and continued watching the film.

The rest of the pogues were still eating pizza, focused on the movie.

By the time the movie had finished and the second one had begun playing (The Conjuring), everyone was snuggled up.

Sarah was curled up into a ball, hiding under a blanket. John B had his arm around her and was covering his eyes with his other hand (though he was still watching the scary film through the sliver in between his fingers).