2 - Jealous Kie

This oneshot was requested by the amazing @samanthaabriel_ !! Thank you so much for the request and I hope you enjoy!

This oneshot takes place after season 2, the pogues are all home and their lives are back to normal. *Does not follow the actual show's timeframe*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JJ confessed his feelings for Kie a random day right after Kie had turned 16. He was wildly drunk, so she simply shot him down. However, after shooting him down, she began to realize that maybe she was interested. After months of waiting and hinting for him to make a move (to which her merely joked and shrugged off), Kie had decided it was time to be the feminist she was and do it herself.

It was a fall night in the Outer Banks. The weather was perfect, not too hot, not too cold.

Kie was in the bathroom, looking for her peach chapstick. Suddenly, Sarah burst into the room.

"Hey Kie, party at 8 at one of the kook's places, get ready!" the blonde exclaimed.

Kiara simply sighed, watching the girl excitedly hurry around the house to tell the others. As much as the brunette hated to admit it, kook parties were something else. Not to say that a pogue party at the boneyard was lame, but a good rich party once in a while was always fun.

"Hey Sarah, have you seen my chapstick? It's that peach one!" Kie shouted, watching Sarah continue to excitedly make her rounds along the Chateau.

"Yeah, uh... last time I saw it, JJ had it!" the girl shouted back.

Kie quickly hurried outside, spotting JJ working on his surfboard.

"J, what did you do with my chapstick?" Kie asked, with some sass.

"Oh, you mean this?" JJ pulled out the chapstick in question and smirked.

"Yep, now pass it over." Kie reached her hand out for him to hand it over.

"You want it, come and get it." he grinned.

Without a second thought, Kie playfully jumped onto JJ's back, snagging the chapstick along with it.

"You think you can get away with it that easy?" JJ asked, now chasing the brunette.

She began screaming and giggling, sprinting like her life depended on it.

"J, seriously, I have to go get ready!" she managed out between giggles.

Finally, he gave in.

"Don't get too comfortable, princess. I'll be back for round two." the boy threatened.

She smiled, knowing that tonight would be the night she confesses to him. Hope filled her body, wishing that he'll admit that he feels the same way.

Kie hurried inside to change. She threw on a white cardigan with colorful embroidery, a pink tank top, and black jeans. She tied her hair up into a ponytail.

As for JJ, he wore a pair of his signature cargo shorts, and a branded T-shirt.

"Okay, time to go!" Sarah exclaimed, wearing a dress covered with a floral pattern and a jean jacket.

Cleo was in some of Sarah's clothes, a blue crop top and jean shorts. John B wore a gray sweatshirt with black jeans, and Pope wore a green shirt and shorts.

The pogues all loaded into the Twinkie,  making their way to Figure 8.

"Lookin' good, cupcake. Tryna' impress me tonight?" JJ smirked.

This earned him a punch in the arm from Kie.

"It's definitely not you I'm trying to impress." the brunette said, rolling her eyes.

However in all honesty, it was JJ she was trying to impress. Her hope was to talk to JJ after a few drinks, making them both a little tipsy. In that case, worst case scenario, she could blame it on the alcohol.

Once the pogues arrived, and after earning a few stares, they dispersed, drinks in hand.

Sarah and John B hung out in the corner, talking to a group of pogues and kooks alike. Pope was talking to a group of boys, and Cleo talked with some girls (all of which were fascinated by her rich accent).

As for Kie and JJ, they had gone their seperate ways.

Kie talked to some pogues about surfing, looking around nervously to see if she could see JJ anywhere.

A few drinks later, Kie felt ready. She broke away for the conversation to go and find JJ. But when she did find him, it wasn't the way she was hoping. JJ was surrounded by a group of girls, all of which trying to get as close as possible to him. He looked content, which broke Kie's heart a little bit more.

Kie wasn't one to get jealous. She had seen JJ talking to girls several times before, but now that she was about to tell him how she felt romantically, the girl felt sick.

Instead of running away, the brunette decided to be strong. She walked over there, earning a stare from some of the girls.

"Oh hey, Kie!" JJ exclaimed, clearly a bit tipsy, himself.

"Hey J, who are these girls?" Kie asked, annoyed by how little he cared about the fact there were tons of girls fighting for his attention.

"Oh uh, they're just some friends." he chuckled, earning some laughs and some glares from the girls.

Kie sighed, rolled her eyes and then walked away. 

JJ realized something was wrong, he quickly got out of the grasp of all of the girls and ran towards her. Kie ignored him and continued walking outside. She was mad that she had convinced herself that JJ was into her, clearly it was a one-sided feeling.

JJ continued following her until they were at a secluded spot by the beach.

The brunette turned around, now staring at the boy.

"Okay, what the hell was that all about?" Kie shouted.

"What do you mean? Am I not allowed to talk to girls?" JJ asked defensively.

Kiara sighed loudly, moving away and then sitting down in the sand. JJ moved closer and sat down next to her.

"Get away, am I just another one of those girls? You just wanna sit close to me until the next one comes?" Kie asked, pushing herself away from him.

"Oh, so I'm the bad guy because I care, is that it?" JJ shouts, standing up.

Kie stands up, too. Meeting his eyes.

"Why can't you ever take a hint, Maybank?" the girl yelled back.

"Hint about what?" he asked, not mad anymore, just confused.

"That I love you, J!" Kie blurted out, regretting it as soon as she said it. "I-I'm sorry... I..." she turned around to leave, embarrassed by herself.

JJ chuckled. "I love you too." he practically whispered.

"What?" Kie asked, fearful she heard wrong.

"I said I love you, Kiara!" JJ yelled. "I'm in love with Kiara Carrera!" He yelled loudly.

Kie smiled,

Finally.