12 - The Flight to El Dorado

In case you couldn't tell by the title, this oneshot takes place during the flight to South America during season 3! So, OBX spolier warning!!

This was requested by the amazing hockey9876 (it won't let me tag you, unfortunately!)

Thank you so much for the request, I hope you all enjoy! :)

Don't forget to vote, comment, share, request and add to your reading lists + library for updates!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JJ are Kiara laughed, holding each others' hands as the plane took off. For months, they had dreamed of travelling the world together. South America had in fact been one of their dream travel destinations. So, the two were excited to start this new adventure.

But there was something more exciting to them, as well. The two had just shared their first kiss. It couldn't have been more than an hour or two ago that JJ had rescued Kiara from the evil wilderness camp, Kitty Hawk. Luckily, they were both safe now.

As for Big John he was no longer safe, he was preparing for execution. That was the real reason they were going to El Dorado. But the two wanted to think happy thoughts, knowing all of the madness that had occurred.

As the plane soared through the sky, Kie and JJ sat down on the plane floor. Their hands remained intertwined and Kie rested her head on JJ's shoulder.

"That was some rescue, Jayj." she smiled.

"Call me Agent Maybank from now on." he winked.

The girl grinned and squeezed his hand.

"I really love you." Kiara said.

"I really love you too, Kie." JJ replied, still starstruck by the fact that they could say this to each other.

The brunette was shocked, too. He finally let her in, they could finally love each other.

"I'm exhausted." she huffed after a few minutes of silence.

"Well, you better rest up. 'Cause in a couple of hours we'll be on the streets of Sao Paulo, finding El Dorado." the blonde grinned.

Kie slumped down, resting her head in his lap and bringing her knees into her chest.

"You cold, Princess?" the boy asked.

"A little." she sighed.

JJ laid himself down and opened his arms. Kie cozied up to him, wrapping herself around his warm frame. The blonde held her tight and gently caressed her back. Kie's breathing slowed and she relaxed into him. There was a long, peaceful silence.

"Jayj?"

"Yeah?"

"What's gonna happen when we get there?" Kie asked.

"What do you mean?" JJ frowned in confusion.

"With us? What's gonna happen to us?" she questioned softly.

"Nothing's gonna happen, Kie. We'll be together and reunite with the pogues, and then we'll get the gold." he reassured her.

"What are we?" she blurted.

"I love you, Kiara. That's where we are." the boy grinned.

"I don't wanna force anything, but I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Kie explained.

"I want us to go on our surf trip, and travel the world. And then one day we'll buy a house and get married." she smiled.

"That sounds nice." he nodded, imagining his future with the girl in his arms.