18 - Jealous JJ

This oneshot was requested by @zmpqxnow quite a while ago, so I'm so sorry it's just now being released! I wanted to space this one out with the Jealous Kie oneshot. So, I'm super sorry about that!

It was also requested by @dandelionhello :), so I hope you enjoy and thank you so much for the request!

This takes place after season 3, before the time jump!

Happy reading, don't forget to vote, comment, share, request and add to your reading lists + library for update notifications!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Girls! Are you almost ready?" John B. shouted from the front door of their new ocean-front cottage.

"Yep! We'll be out in a second!" Sarah yelled, finishing up with her mascara.

It wasn't regular that the pogues dressed up for parties, but this was their first party after finding the gold. So, it was safe to say they had a reputation to maintain.

Once the girls came to the front door, each boy complimented their female friend differently.

"You look beautiful." J.B. smiled, giving his "wife" a kiss.

"You look very pretty." Pope replied awkwardly. He and Cleo were practically dating, though they hadn't made it "official-official" yet.

"Damn you are hot!" JJ practically shouted.

"JJ!" Kie returned sharply.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding...You look amazing, you always look amazing." he mumbled.

The two had kissed, but weren't dating. They both had feelings for each other, and they knew that. However, the gold had taken up all of their time and brain-power. So, they hadn't yet had a chance to discuss their current state.

"Okay, come on love birds. We don't need to be any later than we already are." Cleo said, as she dragged several of the pogues into the Twinkie.

After a short drive to the boneyard, they were greeted by several cheers and 'welcome's.

"It's nice to be treated like Pogue royalty!" JJ exclaimed as he took a plastic cup filled with beer.

"Tell me about it." Kie smiled.

As the party started and the sun set, the pogues had dispersed around the boneyard.

Sarah and Cleo talked to some kooks and pogues.

John B. and JJ talked to some pogues, and Pope was talking to an old high school friend that he used to tutor.

Kiara was talking to a few pogues. 

None of the pogues had many friends, aside from each other. However, everyone wanted to know about the gold.

JJ never took his eyes off of Kie, though. He made sure no one touched her, no one spiked her drink, no one annoyed her, and he just wanted to make sure she was enjoying herself.

The boy knew he was going to have to talk to her soon. The gold troubles had settled down, and they were returning to their usual lives. They all lived together, and they weren't all dealing with awful parent troubles. Things were healing.

He had wanted to talk to Kie for so long now. He needed to discuss the kiss, Kitty Hawk, the plane, and many other challenges that they had overcome together. 

His stomach did a flip just thinking about her. He needed to tell her how much he loved her and how much he wanted to date her.

But once he was broken out of his trance, the brunette was nowhere to be found. Where was she? And why did she have to be missing now