22.

•Chapter Twenty-Two•

•Lane•

I smiled as I parked my jeep outside of the Cameron's house. I didn't let anybody know I was coming tonight so it should be a surprise.

I grabbed all of my belongings before shutting my door and walking towards the back of the house where I knew the door would be unlocked. I didn't see anybody so I silently made my way in and walked towards the stairs.

I knocked on Rafe's door but didn't hear anything so I went in and heard water running. I set my stuff down in his closet and made my way over to Sarah's bedroom.

I didn't bother knocking as I heard her talking on the other end of the door so I burst in with a smile on my face. She glanced up and immediately grinned and jumped up to hug me.

"Your finally back, I'm so glad to see you again. I cannot believe your parents made you stay home for a month without letting you see us" She sighed as she placed her chin on top of my shoulder. "I'm so happy you're here. I'm so sorry for not texting or calling you as much as I should have, I've been busy but that's still not an excuse" She huffed.

"Don't worry, at least I'm here now, right" I smiled and backed away from the hug. She nodded and placed a fat kiss on my cheek. "I really have missed you, you are my best friend and I feel horrible for not getting to see you or talk to you a lot" She frowned and took my hands in hers.

"It's fine, I'm staying over so we can hang out again" I smirked and squeezed her hand before letting go. "I'm gonna go see Rafe, I'll meet you down in the movie room?" I asked and she nodded.

I walked out and back into Rafe's room, quietly since I didn't hear any water running. I sat on his chair that was in the corner of his room and waited until he came out.

I grinned as I heard the door nob to his bathroom start turning and he came out wearing only sweatpants and his hair was wet and lazily laid on top of his forehead.

He hadn't noticed me yet so I took that as an advantage to take in his full appearance and let my eyes travel all around his body.

"You look hot" I spoke up which made him swiftly turn to see me. He smirked before I jumped up and ran over to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and let my legs embrace his waist. I felt him smile against my forehead as he laid a kiss there.

"There's my pretty girl, I've missed you so much" He sighed and grabbed onto my thighs. I blushed at his words and his my face in his neck.

"I've missed you so damn much, you don't even understand" I huffed and placed a gentle kiss in the crook of his neck. "And I've missed your kisses" He chuckled.

I moved my head up and connected our lips that were longing to feel each other since the other night. I traced my fingers along his toned back and let out a stifled moan as his hands made their way up to my ass.

I left his lips and made my way down to his jaw and lightly sucked and left little bites which made his breath hitch in his throat. I moved down to his neck and stopped at his soft spot that was right below his ear. He let out a moan of pleasure and brought his hand up to my jaw and turned it so I could look right at him.

"As much as I would love to continue, I have to go and pick up Topper. His jeep broke down and he wants to stay the night over here" He sighed and I nodded. He placed a soft peck to my lips before gently putting me down on the ground and wrapping his arms around my waist to pull me into a hug.