Chapter 49: It's a Trap!

*Yeets in* it's my birthday so I'm giving you all a chapter! Hope you enjoy it!
-Sin
_______

The group started running through the halls, Jiro destroying the cameras as they went to avoid anyone from watching them on the security cameras.

"All the shutters have been raised ever since we passed the 100th floor. Though it's almost too good to be true." Kula said.

"They're leading us somewhere, aren't they?" Momo asked.

"Even so, to get just a little further up..." Midoriya muttered.

The group kept going up, and soon they reached the 130th floor, where ascent was interrupted. They had run into a shutter, just before it there was a doorway with swinging doors that seemed to be unlocked.

Looking through it, Kula's eyes widened to see a shit ton of security robots guarding the place.

"It looks like the enemy has changed from shutting us in to trying to capture us." Iida said.

"I'm sure they realized that we're U.A. Students." Midoriya said.

"But in that case, then we know what to expect, too!" Momo said, a giant thick blanket coming from her back.

"Yeah. Let's go with Plan A, then." Iida said, "Kaminari!"

"All right, I'll do my best! I'm counting on you, Iida!" Kaminari said.

"Right!" Iida said as he grabbed Kaminari's wrists and activated his quirk, he spun around and gained speed until he let go of Kaminari, sending the blond flying.

As they were doing this, all of them got under the blanket for safety.

"Take this... Indiscriminate Shot, 1.3 Million Volts!" He shouted.

"They defended!" Midoriya said, peeking out from under the cover.

"Damn it, then 2 Million Volts!"

Once the smoke died down, Kula saw that all the robots had been overloaded with power and ended up getting fried— though it seemed like the robots weren't the only things that had been fried.

"Yay..." Kaminari said.

"He's turned into an idiot." Jiro sighed.

"But thanks to him the security robots have been stopped." Midoriya said, the said robots almost immediately turning back on and capturing Kaminari.

"They're too study!" Kula exclaimed as the robots started to speed straight towards them.

This is becoming more difficult than I thought it would be... Kula thought to herself. But no matter, we're still prepared.

"We have no choice. Everyone!" Iida shouted. "Plan B!"

Mika grinned, "That's my time to shine!" She exclaimed, stepping in front of the group and outstretching her hands. The caps on the tips of her fingers opened up and fireworks were shot out towards the robots, creating a smoke screen that would block their cameras from seeing what was in front or around them.

"Mineta! You're up!" Kula shouted and watched as the boy started to throw the balls on his head towards the oncoming robots, causing them to get stuck and block any other robots that were coming in from behind the first row. Though what she didn't expect is that the robots had been built to be able to jump, and she watched as the ones in the back started jumping over the ones that had been stuck, and since the smoke had died down from Mika's fireworks they were able to see the group of students.

"Man, they won't stop!" Mineta screeched.

"Let's go Midoriya!" Iida shouted.

Both Iida and Midoriya jumped forwards, speeding towards the robots and sending a power punch their way. The robots went flying, as did Kaminari though Iida was able to grab onto the short circuited boy and get back to the group.

"Jiro, where are the machines coming from?" Kula asked, looking down at Jiro who had her earphone jacks plugged into the floor.

"There's more coming from the left!" She shouted.

"Okay, let's keep moving to the right!" Iida shouted, and the group started moving, following after Iida and Midoriya.

"Deku, what's with that arm? its amazing!" Uraraka exclaimed.

"Melissa, it worked perfectly!" Midoriya said, looking over his shoulder at Melissa.

"Yeah!"

"You made that?" Kula asked, running beside the older woman.

"Yeah, I did!"

"You'll have to show me how once this is all over!" Kula said, her eyes shining.

Melissa smiled, "Of course!"

Kula nodded and looked in front of her as the group continued to run.

They eventually made it to floor 137 and paused to catch their breath and to see if Jiro was able to hear anything.

"I hear a lot of security machine wheels coming from the floor below." Jiro said.

"Any sounds from above?" Midoriya asked.

"No. It's fine. Let's go!"

The group then started running, continuing to head up to the higher floors. The next floor up was a Server Room, where they were stopped just before they were able to get to the end of the hallway due to a door opening and at least a hundred of the security robots were revealed.

Oh we're fucked. Kula thought.

"A trap?!" Iida asked.

"Let's break through, Iida!" Midoriya exclaimed.

"Wait! If the servers here are damaged, they would effect the security system too." Melissa said.

Before anyone could get another word in, more robots came down from the balcony that was in the room, completely blocking the group off from going any further up.

"We'll stop the security machines here." Momo said.

"Midoriya, take Melissa, Hawajima, and Saito and find a different route!" Iida shouted.

Kula flinched at the mention of her old surname, but didn't say anything because she doubted it was the time to talk about that, plus there were more important matters going on.

"I'm staying here." Kula said, reaching under her dress for the sword hilt she had grabbed before leaving. "I might be a support course student but I can still fight!"

"I'm staying here as well! There's no way I'm leaving Kula!"

Iida looked to want to protest but once he saw the look int their eyes he didn't. "Fine, then! Midoriya!"

Midoriya nodded, "Come with me, Melissa!" He shouted and started running, Melissa looked at him, then at Uraraka.

"Uraraka, come with us!" He exclaimed.

"Huh? But-" Uraraka looked towards the robots with a hesitant expression on her face.

"Go ahead, we can take these guys on!" Kula shouted.

Uraraka nodded, "Right!" She exclaimed, and the two girls started running, following after Midoriya.

Kula turned and looked towards the robots, this was going to be one hell of a fight.