Chapter 50: All Might Ends Up Making Everything All Right

Kula watched as Iida activated his quirk, blue flames coming out of his engines. "Torque Over Recipro-Burst!" He shouted, and in a blur of movement he sped forwards towards the group of robots, starting to fight them off.

Kula pressed a button on the hilt she was holding and a blade rose up. She looked over towards Kaminari, who was kneeling down on the ground. She walked over to him and pulled a hair from his head.

"Whe!" He exclaimed, placing a hand on the spot where kula had pulled a hair from.

"Sorry, but I needed some DNA from you for this to work." Kula said, placing the hair in a small compartment and looking at the blade that was now hopping with electricity.

The sword he had made was built to be able to barrow the power from certain emitter type quirks temporarily. Though it required the DNA of whoever had the quirk in order for it to be used to it's full extent. She was lucky Kaminari was here.

She gripped the sword tightly and ran forwards, managing to avoid the fireworks from Mika as well as the gunshots from a large gun that Momo had created.

She sliced the robots that managed to get past the others barrage of attacks, watching as they were cut and electrocuted from the inside— falling to the ground after being short circuited.

A little while of fighting, it looked like Iida's engine had stalled and was going to be jumped by a few robots. Acting quickly, Kula jumped forwards and sliced through the ones that were about to attack Iida, though once she landed on the ground, her sword made a beeping sound and the electricity that had been hopping around the blade had stopped.

Damn it, I've used it all up. She thought. She looked over at everyone else, seeing that they had all reached their limits as well. Momo was on the floor, panting, Mineta was bleeding from his scalp, Iida's engines had stalled, and Mika had no more fireworks to shoot out, and it looked like her hands had started cramping.

In no time, Kula felt a rope wrap around her and she fell to her knees. She looked around to see that everyone else had been captured as well. She tried to get free but the adrenaline she had been feeling as they traveled had started to die down and fatigue was starting to set in.

Well, we did enough to let Melissa and Midoriya get ahead. I know I was supposed to help in the original plan but... I guess it's not unusual for plans to change. Kula thought. Though suddenly, the ropes around her slacked and the robots around her started to deactivate.

"Did Midoriya and Melissa do it?" Iida asked.

At that thought, Kula received a second wind and she managed to stand up, stumbling a bit before she managed to steady herself.

"I-Island's security system is now operating in normal mode." A robotic voice said over the intercom.

"If the islands security is back, then that means all the heroes have been released  as well, right?" Mineta asked. "What a relief!"

Kula smiled, relief flooding over her, though suddenly the building started shaking, causing Kula to loose her balance and start to fall over. Though instead of hitting the ground she was met with a pair of arms. Kula looked up to see that it had been Mika who caught her.

"Hey, hey. I already know you've fallen for me." Mika said with a wink.

Kula's cheeks warmed up and she straightened herself up. "You flirt." She said, lightning punching her girlfriend's arm.

"Hey! There they are!" Someone shouted and Kula looked towards the door to see Kirishima, Todoroki, and Bakugo. Kirishima had been the one who shouted.

"Come with us." Todoroki said.

Everyone glanced at each other and nodded. Iida picked up Kaminari and Jiro supported Momo. Soon they were heading up to the top floor. Once they arrived Bakugo burst through the doorway and into the sky, exploding some pieces of ruble.

"Kacchan! Everyone!" Midoriya exclaimed.

"We'll take on the lumps of metal!" Kirishima shouted.

"Yaoyorozu, take care of things here!" Iida shouted.

"Right!" Momo shouted as Kirishima and Iida sped off.

Momo created a few shields and the group stayed behind them. All of them were unable to fight due to their quirks either not being effective in this situation or they were still recovering from their drawbacks.

Kula watched as All Might burst through chunk of metal after chunk of metal until he got close to the center of the mound of metal and debris— where Kula assumes the head villain was. Though before he could reach him, he was stopped by some wires. She couldn't see anything else from where she was, but she heard a scream of pain come from where the two were and she balled her fists tightly.

She watched as All Might was forced back and cubes of metal closed in on him, piling over each other until he was covered in piles of cubes.

"All Might!" Momo and Jiro screeched.

Kula reached towards Mika, grabbing her hand and staring up in pure horror.

"Farewell All Might!" The villain shouted and rods of metal shot towards the cubes and impaled them.

Kula covered her mouth as she watched, a few tears starting to stream down her face. Though there was a sudden blur of green and Kula watched as Midorya shot straight towards the mess of metal. Her eyes widened as she watched him land a strong punch on the cluster of metal, causing it to break apart.

She looked to see All Might and Midorya on the ground not to far away, relief spreading over her once again as she heard All Might's laugh. He was okay. They were going to be okay.

The two of them sped towards the villain once again, who had created cubes of debris and metal and shot them straight towards Deku and All Might, though the attack was stopped by Bakugo and Todoroki, allowing the two to keep moving forwards.

The villain pulled out more metal from the building, causing the ground to shift from under Kula and the others and make them fall back and get stuck between two portions of the ground that were angled upwards. She groaned as she stood back up.

"Ow..." she muttered, rubbing her lower back. She looked back up towards the villain, seeing a giant cube of metal being collected. Kula watched as it was sent straight towards them— and at the size it was it would be able to easily crush the tower, though that didn't stop All Might or Midoriya— the both of them just kept going forwards.

They made contact with the cube, and in an amazing display of strength they broke it apart and managed to keep on going.

"Go!" Uraraka cheered.

"All Might! Midoriya!" The group continued.

The amount of force their punches had created caused Kula to fall back from the shockwave.

"Did they do it?" Iida asked.

"I think they did." Kula said, "They defeated the villain and saved all of us." She looked at Mika, a wide grin appearing on her face. "We're okay. Everything's okay." She said.