bet

ennoshita grabs a pen from his bag while kinoshita grabs a piece of paper.

"don't be shy.. tell us." sugawara says with an eerie look on his face.

you quickly swallow the chuppet and focus on comparing the two teams.

"the twins have this thing, i don't know what it's called, where atsumu will set the ball and osamu hits it really fast! it's similar to shoyo and blueberry's thing." you point to the two boys.

hinata's eyes practically have stars in them while kageyama is confused on why his name was mentioned.

"aran is also really good! he's the ass? i don't play volleyball so i'm not 100 percent sure." you laugh as you scratch the back of your neck.

"i think you mean the ace, that's what asahi is."

you form an o shape with your mouth and continue to think about the teams.

"rin is a blocker i think, he does this during games." you motion your arms as you've seen suna do many times.

"yep that's a blocker." narita confirms.

"that's mine, yamaguchi, and tsuki's position!"

"don't call me that." you hear the blond scoff.

"anygays, continue y/n." haya said.

"that's all i can really think of for right now." you put your hand under your chin and close you your eyes.

"what is she doing?" hinata asked haya.

"hush hush she's thinking." haya said while going back to her food.

"that's all for now, i'll tell you guys if i remember anything." you lazily smile at the boys.

"let's go to class, i need to stop by the office for a sec." haya says packing up her food.

"okay." you say while packing the chuupets.

"bye y/n!" the tangerine boy says with a bright smile.

quickly matching his energy you say, "bye shoyo!"

you say brief goodbyes to everyone and knowing just what buttons to press on the libero you say..

"bye papi." you wink, expecting no response.

.

.

"bye mamas." you hear him yell from behind.

you pause for a moment, back still facing him to let your face cool down for a second.

you turn around and blow him a quick kiss before skipping out of the cafeteria, him watching you with a goofy smile on his face.

"they're going to end up together." sugawara whispers to haya.

"no shit sherlock." she whispers in response.

"ten bucks she asks him out first." they whisper at the same time.

"not us talking at the same time." haya rolls her eyes.

"who are we making bets on?" tanaka whispers, now joining the conversation.

"y/n and noya." haya whispers.

"noya is a ladies man, he's going to ask her out first." tanaka says proudly.

"whats going on over here?" daichi asks, also joking the conversation.

"y/n or noya, who'll be first to ask out the other?"

"i think nishinoya might." the captain whispers.

haya and sugawara look at each other with a knowing smirk on their faces.

they think they know author better..

which is false..

or is it.. 😈

"if we win, sorry, WHEN we win you have to buy us lunch for a week." haya smirks.

"okay," daichi looks at tanaka. "if we win then you have to-"

"do anything we say for 24 hours!" tanaka cuts him off.

haya glares at the boy then looks at sugawara.

"nothing sexual-" tanaka quickly adds.

"okay then deal." she says.

"oh shit y/n! i have to go see you guys at practice."

she then sprints out of the cafeteria to search for you.

she finds you sitting on the ground, looking at your phone.

"y/n."

you shoot your head up.

"you whore! you left me alone! defenseless!" you dramatically gasp, falling on your side.

she stares at you, waiting for you to finish.

"abandoned by my own wife! through sickness and in health? was it all a lie?" you sob dramatically.

"you done yet?"

you break character and blink at her.

"yeah." you quickly hop to your feet and walk to the girl's side.

"onwards to the office!" you quietly yell while pointing to where you think the office is.

"it's this way dumbass." she sighs as she wraps your arm around her's and walks to the office.