he a runner he broke the fourth wall..

when i see you guys comment i get so effing excited ong 😩

"who's gonna do it?" a deep voice asks.

"sorry sir, i don't have a death wish." a feminine voice is heard.

"please haya! she's your best friend." the soothing voice of sugawara pleads.

"yes but i don't like having sleepovers with her for this soul purpose. when she wakes up all hell break lose." haya snaps at the grey haired boy.

"i'll wake up noya." tanaka joins in. "but not that thing, i'm scared of it." he points to your unconscious body.

"wait i have an idea."

she pulls her phone out and calls someone. they boys huddle together, coming up with ways to wake you up without starting WWIII.

"you're already on your way here right?"

silence for a second.

"ok we can wait a few. love ya!" she hangs up the phone and makes her way over to the boys.

"they'll be here in about 4 minutes. we can wait."

"special person that can wake her up without her killing anyone. and kai."

"so we just wait here until-"

"IM HERE WHERE IS MY BESTIE!" the door of the office slams open. the group of boys glance at the door and then hesitantly at your unconscious body.

the boys step aside to reveal you and the shirt brunette cuddling on the bed.

kai's jaw drops slightly and he leans down by the bed to get a better look.

he turns and looks at haya. "you see this right?"

she nods once.

"my ship is THIS close to sailing." he whisper yells and puts his fingers so close together that they might as well be touching.

she nods again, then she smirks.

"you wanna join in on our little bet?" she asks the blond.

"what's the bet?" he questions.

"who'll ask out who first."

kai looks at your unconscious body and smiles slightly. "i know her better than anyone else, but i also know author."

"author?" the group questions in unison.

"forget about it, but i can't join."

"why not?!"

"because she'll tell me if i join in and i want to be surprised!"

you're smart bestie.

"yeah, yeah bestie, i know i'm the best."

"tsuda- who are you talking to?" daichi asks.

"YOU CAN HEAR HER TOO?!" hinata yells.

"no one. and yes, hush little orange thing. now let me get my pictures before he gets here."

"he?" asahi asks.

"our dear mother, fuji."

"kai. what in the world gave you the bright idea to get out of the car, WHILE ITS MOVING, to run here." fuji bursts through the door.

"he a runner he a track star." haya mumbles.

"i had to get my pictures before you woke her up!" kai whines.

"just wait until we get home."

"yes sir." kai sits down in the chair next to the bed and gets quiet.

"that was sexual. am i the only one that thought that?" tanaka asks.

"kais a power bottom and fuji's a top." haya says, looking at her phone.

"how do you-"

"don't ask."

"ok then."

fuji walks over to you and contemplates whether to separate you before or wake you up how you're laying.

he leaves you tangled together. he smirks, knowing how flustered you'll be when you wake up.

"y/n, sweetie it's time to wake up."

you snuggle closer into the boy, "5 more minutes mom" you groan into the boys chest.

"it's not mom, it's fuji. you have to wake up now."

"same difference." kai coughs.

"fuji 5 min- FUJI." your eyes shoot open and you see your third mom looking at you with a cold smile on his face.

"why are you looking at me li- " you look down to see the boy still attached around you.

"UH- I- UHM- i can explain." you try to calm yourself down.

"explain on the way home." he says and walks to the door with your bag in hand.

"am i in trouble?" you ask kai.

"no.. i am though."

"rip your ass."

"ayyee." haya calls from the side.

the team, not including tsukishima, and yamaguchi are standing around like 🧍‍♂️🍊🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️😇✝️🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️.

"i don't understand them." asahi mumbles.

"same." kageyama agrees.

"can someone help walk him up, or detach him please." you say with a blush when you remember nishinoya.

"i gotcha." sugawara walks over and helps detangle your bodies.

"i'll go get the water. you guys head home, someone will record it for you." tanaka says.

you hop off of the bed and smile at the group of boys, "thank you very much!" you bow and speed walk to kai and fuji.