foot fetish

i'm starting to recognize the people who comment a lot here in ff i read 😟 *its a small world plays in the distance*

"truth or dare, noya?" suga asks slyly.

"dare!" the libero shouts in reply.

"reenact the foot rub scene from deathnote with narita."

"you gotta foot fetish or something suga?"

"nope, just want to make you feel as awkward as humanly possible." suga smiles.

"it's not awkward, right narita? bros do this shit all the time. ANDD im wearing socks!"

you lean over to kai and whisper, "this is odd, or is that just me."

"not just you, i am very uncomfortable with the energy here."

noya waddles over to narita and does as the dare told. awkward eye contact and everything.

"am i gonna die now?" noya asks when he sits back down.

"nope, it's not raining." tanaka answers.

"damn it."

"nishi, go wash your hands." daichi scolds the boy.

"yes dad." noya gets back up and goes out the door to the bathroom.

"i never realized that all of you guys are otakus." you think out loud.

"that's because of me! i got them into anime!" tanaka says proudly.

"we watch one every time we have a team sleepover." kinnoshita adds on.

"that's cool! kai, haya, and i do the same."

"mhm! right now we're watching high rise invasion."

"add that to the list." daichi whispers to ennoshita.

"on it." ennoshita pulls out a notepad filled with different animes.

"we need a notepad." kai whispers to you and haya.

"we have the notes app, that's close enough right?" you whisper in reply.

"it works but it's not as authentic as a notepad." haya adds on.

you pull your phone out and go to the notes app, making a quick note to buy a notepad later.

"back to the game!" hinata yells excitedly when he sees noya enter the room once again.

nishinoya takes the bottle and spins it. he spins it so hard that it flew across the room..

.. pointed at you.

"what the hell noya?!" daichi yells as he goes to grab it.

"WAIT DAICHI! WHOS IT POINTING TO?!" tanaka and noya yell at once.

"uh," daichi takes his finger and makes an imaginary line starting from the bottle and ends it with his finger pointed directly at you. "y/n."

a chorus of oooooh's comes from the group of boys.

"would you guys shut it? you're acting like middle schoolers." tsuki groans.

hinata pulls on his bottom eyelid and sticks out his tongue at the tall first year.

"okay, okay, settle down children. the dumbass needs quiet so that he can think." ennoshita laughs softly at the libero who's sitting with one hand rubbing his chin and the other on his hip.

"y/n! truth or dare?!" the short boy yells.

"truth!" you yell back.

"do you have a boyfriend?"