ig he's cute..

"what's going on here?"

"oh hey noya, they started crying for some reason." ennoshita explains.

noya runs straight to you and inspects your red, tear stained face. "WHY ARE YOU CRYING! DID THEY DO SOMETHING TO YOU?!" he asks worriedly.

"ASAHI IS REALLY SWEET!" you exclaim back to the boy.

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING?" he yells.

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING?" you emphasize the you.

"good point." he nods.

"i have to go home, see you guys tomorrow!" you say as you walk over to kai and fuji.

"wait a second." it was as if a light bulb went off in the libero's head.

he dashed over to your tall beat friend.

"your her husband!"

"yes i am, and i have a name by the way. who are you?" kai snaps.

"i'm here future boyfriend and hopefully husband." nishinoya says proudly.

you blush and bury your head into fuji's chest, a habit you picked up when your embarrassed or nervous.

kai looks at you, smirks, and then looks back at noya. "honey, if i wanted your girl i would've taken her a long time ago."

the short boy is confused.

kai sees that the boy isn't understanding so he decides to dumb it down. he walks over to you and fuji, prying you off of the boy. and wraps an arm around each of you.

"this is my best friend of i don't even know how many years." he says ruffling your hair.

"and this is my boyfriend of 2 years, 3 months, and 17 days." he says as he leans into the blue haired boy.

another lightbulb goes off in nishinoyas head.

"oh! i'm sorry!" he yells.

"it's ok cutie, now we must be off." kai says dramatically.

"bye guys!" you wave to the team as you walk out of the building.

"was that?" kai asks.

"yup." you nod and speed up.

he quickly catches up to you,, ya know,, long legs things.

"he's cute." he wiggles his eyebrows.

"i mean i guess he is." you duck your head to hide the blush.

"FUJI WE MAY BE UNCLES SOON!"

"NO WE ARE NOT! Y/N YOU BETTER WAIT UNTIL YOUR FINANCIALLY STABLE AND SETTLED DOWN." you her kai yell from behind.

"yes dad." you mumble.

you turn your phone on and go to a random app so you can tune out the two teens.

"why didn't you bring the car today?" you mumble.

"fuji decided that we need exercise." he rolls his eyes.

"all you do is eat sweets and watch ouran high school host club on repeat." fuji sighs.

"kiss kiss my ass bitch." kai speeds up.

"why don't you ever watch other shows?"

"i won't stop rewatching until i get my season 2."

"calm down homosexual supporting cast." you giggle as you pay his back.

"i- sis i'm not even mad, beautiful reference bestie!" his eyes sparkle.

you feel your phone buzz from your pocket.

you have been added to 'i'm a crow AH AH' by your contact, wifey.