milfs and nonexistent dads

my biggest fear is shitting in public restrooms 😀 ALSO TYSM FIR 110K READS- WTF YOU GUYS LIKE IT THAT MUCH 😫⁉️

"shit it's raining." haya mumbles as she exists the school building.

"movie night?" you ask.

"we'll we can't go to the park so yeah, i'll tell fuji to meet us at y/n's house." kai says as he pulls out his phone.

hays hooks her arm through yours and starts to walk in the direction of your house. on the way there, she silently chants milf over and over again.

when kai gets off of the phone, he does a small jog to catch up with you and the pinkette, also hooking his arm through yours.

"can you stop saying milf please?" you beg the pink haired girl.

"nope. i'm excited to see the milf!"

"my moms not a milf and she's not home right now."

"but your dad though." kai adds on.

"kai- i don't even know my dad."

"your mom showed me pics of him and her when she was preggers for your brother."

"ah yes, the non existent brother and father." you roll your eyes.

truth is, you've never met either your brother or dad because he left right before you were born and took your older brother with him.

"i bet your brothers hot now." kai says, imagining what the 2 year old in the pictures looks like now.

"he's what.. a year or two older than us?" haya asks.

"you're hot so he has to be too." kai thinks aloud.

you block out their voices more as the walk home continues.

"FINALLY." you yell and break off from your best friends, running to your house.

kai and haya watch you run and continue their talk about your non existent father and brother.

they make it to the front door, which you locked, and kai pulls out his key.

"how'd you get in?!" you yell at the duo.

"babe." kai holds up his color coordinated key chain and dangles it in the air.

the front door opens again to reveal a light blue haired boy standing in the door way, his hair dripping and his shirt soaked.

"i'm using your shower." he says and makes his way upstairs to your bathroom.

it took you seeing fuji to remember that you had just walked in the rain and are you are all soaking wet.

"i'll use my moms." you walk to your room to get clothes.

"milf." fuji coughs, you roll your eyes.

"i'll use the guest bathroom." haya and kai say in sync.

they look at each other, then at the door to the bathroom, then back at each other. you watch the encounter from the second to last step of the stairs.

"first one there gets it." haya says with a devious smile.

"you're on." kai replies, getting ready to run.

you count to three and theyre off. haya puts her foot in front of kai to trip him but fails. kai takes a chair in the dining room and pulls it out in front of her, resulting in her tripping.

you record the race, planning on sending it to suna.

"NO FAIR ASSHAT." she yells and sprints after him.

they touch the bathroom door at the same time.

"I WON." kai yells.

"NO YOU DIDNT." haya yells back.

"YES I DID."

"Y/N." they yell in sync.

"WHO WON?" haya yells.

"uh," you stop recording and rewind the video trying to see who won. "kai, wait no, ha- no.. rock paper scissors. best 2 out of 3."

they look at each other with murderous intent in their eyes as they get ready, you stand watching them from the kitchen area.

"rock."

"paper."

"scissors."

"SHOOT."

——
layout of the house because yea 😀

——layout of the house because yea 😀