church? at school?

you hear honking coming from outside. when you look out your window you see haya sitting in her car waiting.

you make eye contact with her, flipping her off and grinning as you close the window. you run downstairs and out of the front door, making sure to lock it and grab your book bag and phone.

"hey wifey." she says as you open the passenger seat door.

"hey waifu." you slip into the small white honda, throwing your bag into the back seat.

"before i forget, here's my ID from last year. i put a sticker over my face and the teachers don't check names," she explained. "as long as you have an ID you're fine. we aren't required to have them shown at all times but incase they ask to see one, here." she said handing you the small piece of plastic.

"i guess i'm a karasuno student now." you laughed.

"guess so." she laughed as she started to put the car in reverse.

you took her phone that's plugged into the aux cord and played the pink panther theme song.

"oh?" she said tapping her fingers to the beat on the steering wheel with one hand and turning up the volume with the other.

"this or mission impossible?" you asked looking up from her phone.

"this, i haven't heard this since that time we snuck into fuji's house."

you shivered remembering what happened that night, you and haya snuck into fuji's house using the spare key he gave you. let's just say they came home from there date and got busy,, if you know what i mean. haya was stuck in his closet and you were under the bed, that night was very traumatizing for the both of you.

"never again." you said while leaning forward to hit your head on the dashboard trying to get the memory of that night out of your head.

"there shouldn't be any hanky panky this time. hopefully." she said hesitantly.

"and on a happier note, welcome to karasuno highschool!" she said cheerily as the car slowly stopped.

you pick your head up and see the school. you've facetimed haya while she was at school and seen pictures but never been on the actual campus.

"it's nice."

"stop the cap." she rolled her eyes.

you got out of the car with haya close behind as you walked past the gates and onto the actual campus.

the nerves started kicking in but no one seemed to notice that you're out of place yet. teachers even smiled and waved to you.

"just so you know, i have a really chill sensei. i told him about the plan and he's not going to rat us out."

"what's his name?"

"ando sensei."

you nodded and kept walking with haya by your side.

a few people started noticing you but shrugged it off as a new student and nothing more.

"KIDO SENPAI!"

you turn around to see a small tangerine run up to your friend.

"yes shoyo?"

"daichi wants to see you, he says it's important."

"tell him that i said later, i have to show my friend around." she said gesturing to you.

the small boy looked confused then saw you standing next to her awkwardly.