y/n hoes

im writing this chapter on a computer,, this is weird. also, im sorry last chapter was uneventful i wasnt feeling too inspired when writing it last night. :,)

"do you have a boyfriend?"

a weird sound is released from kai. everyone looks over to see kai covering his mouth and violently shaking. they think he's having some type of medical issue, little do they know that that is his real laugh.

"whats so funny you ass?" you smack the back of his head, trying to hold in your laugh.

he uncovers his mouth, "y/n.. boyfriend.." he lets out a loud wheeze and falls onto his back.

"shut up! i can pull hoes."

"right, and i'm a happy straight."

you dramatically point to the itas and sugawara, "see, my hoes. plus mattsun and kentarou."

"i have to agree with kai on this one babe, you're oblivious to yours and others romatic feelings."

"no guys like me in that way." you defend.

the two look at each other and then the rest of the team, and then back at each other. everyone in the room besides you and noya burst into silent laughter.

"y/n, hon, a lot more people like like you then you realize." kai gently rubs small circles into your back.

you pout and look at nova, "if that didnt answer it, no i dont have a boyfriend."

"shes never had-!" you cut off kai by putting your hand over his mouth.

"thats enough from kai." you give him a threatening smile and remove your hand.

"wait. bestie, did you say that mad dog is one of your hoes?"

"mhm."

"damn it, i wanted him to be my hoe."

"you got kindachi and makki."

"true."

"how many hoes do you have, y/n?" daichi asks.

"gimme a sec." you take your fingers and start counting. when you run out of your own fingers, you take kai's and count using his.

"about 23. not including baes."

"how do you have so many?" tanaka questions with a small note pad in his hand.

"im a pimp not a simp." you simply state.

"she carries around cards that she hands out to people to 'claim' them as her hoe." kai says boredly.

"we can clarify on that." kinnoshita says as he and the other 3 pull out the cards you gave them.

the other people in the room look away from you and at the cards. the card is made on a small piece of black construction paper that says "you are now y/n's hoe. congrats bby" with a small heart, written in f/c sparkley gel pen.

when the team looks back at you, you have sun glasses on with kai and haya on both sides of you. "suga aint the only one with lots of hoes."

"how long did these take you to make?" hinata asks.

"they took me no time, i pay my younger cousin and their friends to make them for me and then i take them out for ice cream."

"isnt that child labor?" yamaguchi asks.

"shes just a buisness man doing buisness things." suga states.

"precisely."

----

if you guys cant tell, i love suga. like a lot.