Ch: 27 // Ep: 8

----

"Olivia wake up!" Two hands roughly shake Olivia forcing her eyes open.

"JJ go away!" She swats his hands away, digging her head more into her pillow. 

"It's john b," That one sentence makes Liv's head snap up and stare at him. She jumps up and grabs him in a hug burying her head into his neck.

"Oh god I'm so glad you're okay," She mumbles and John B hugs her back. He starts to tremble and sob while putting his face into her hair.

"He got it all, liv, all of it," He cries.

"I'm so sorry, Johnny," She rubs his back, hating seeing her friend like this.

----

"You sure he got everything?" Kiara asks, fingers moving throughout Olivia's hair, plaiting it neatly.

"Every bar," John B sighs, laying down on the dock, "The whole enchilada." John grunts, pulling off his cast.

"What are you doing? The doctor said you have to keep that on for a few more weeks," Liv warns.

"It's a hairline fracture. Who cares?" He groans making Liv roll her eyes.

"You should care. Your arm's gonna be messed up for life," She shrugs leaning back against the fence as Kiara ties up the last plait.

"It's fine. See?" He wiggles his fingers. Suddenly, they hear Pope scream and look back to see him running along the dock.

"Oh god. I ran all the way here," Pope pants bending over to catch his breath.

"You alright?" John B asks.

"How was the interview?" JJ asks coldly.

"Don't ask. JB. Look I'm sorry dude. About everything," Pope days, after finally catching his breath.

"It's fine."

"But I dont have a lot of time, and I have information thats tactically relevant," He stutters, "So before I had my interview my dad said he was going down to the private airstrip to cut palms for Cameron's big plane." That catches their attention, "Because it was too heavy it needed a longer landing strip to take off, so I'm there sitting in my interview, thinking to myself 'Hm, why would Cameron need a longer airstrip to take off?'" John B sits up with wide eyes. 

"What could be so heavy to weigh it down?"

"Gold," Both JJ and Liv say, sitting up.

"Exactly," Pope freaks out, "Guys, this is our chance, but it leaves tonight and we have to go."

"Guys we can't give up now," Kie smirks.

"What's the plan, big man?" JJ asks.

"We're gonna steal that shit back."

"Hell yeah!" Liv exclaims and they all run along the dock, smiles going from ear to ear. 

----

"We go in there, guns a-blazin," JJ explains, collecting the bullets for the gun, "make Ward Cameron beg for mercy, abscond with as much gold as possible and vamonos, get the hell out of there."

"Down the intracoastal," John B adds.

"Wait for the weather," Kie says.

"Exit to cuba."

"Cuba?" JJ questions, "Nah man Xcalak, Jewel of the Yucatan. Lobsters so thick, mangoes and no word for money."

"Lets do this shit," John B smirks at Liv. 

❛Pinky Promise❜ - Kiara CarreraOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara