𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝...

A/N: jc means janitor closet!💘 I also right in first person enjoy!
⚠️ SLIGHT SMUT⚠️

The school bell rang for lunch you was finally free and ready to meet my friends. You walk in the lunch hall only to be greeted by familiar faces. Pope, kiara , Sarah, JJ, and John B.

Across from us was rafe and his little kook group being loud as usual. "I wonder what girl there talking about this time" Kiara states . You make a quick glance on the kook table only to make eye contact with the one and only rafe Cameron. You could feel myself blushing and you quickly turned away . This can't be happening me getting all flustered by rafe Cameron! You say in my head. You distract my self by listening to JJ rant about the new vape he has.

★kook table★
"Rafe man we all know at this point"kelce states. All eyes are now on rafe. "What are you talking about ?" Rafe replies . "Everyone on this table has seen the way you look at her... as if you want her" kelce says . Rafe realised he was talking about you. "W..what no no your seeing shit man" he chuckles to himself. "Listen man all I'm saying is she's literally the hottest girl in school and I doubt she's gonna be single for much longer . Shoot your shot whilst you still have it" them words flooded rafes mind. If kelce was right how was he gonna shoot his shot?.

"Fuck it" kelce says under his breath. "He man I just remembered I left my science book in the janitor's closet can you come with me and get it I don't want to look like a weirdo walking all by myself" rafe questions " why the hell is your science book in the janitors closet out off a placed" "He said he would keep it for me" kelce replies. "Whatever" rafe sighs as he gets up and walks out off the lunch hall on his way to the jc.

★the janitor's closet★
As kelce and rafe get closer to the closet kelce plan comes along almost perfectly. All he needed was me . He knew rafe was a fly guy I mean his been around to many girls to count so he knew this would be easy for him . For you on the other hand... you was known was the flirty type but can be shy when face to face with someone who you actually like not like all the rest who were just drunk hookups.

"Just here" kelce says. Kelce opens the janitors closet but there was no science book in sight . In matter of fact there was not a single book in sight. In a blink of an eye rafe is pushed in the tight jc and locked in. "Fucking let me out!" rafe pounds on the door almost breaking it but there was no response...

A few moments after kelce comes up to me with a mischievous look on his face. "What kelce?" You questiond " come with me for a minute" you chuckle "no way" . And just like that you was on kelce sholders being carried to the jc. "KELCE LET ME GO YOU DICK" you hit his back multiple times but that dose nothing. "UGH". You was finally put down only to see herself in a tight janitors closet with the one and only rafe Cameron. "Great" you sigh "fucking great"

"This was definitely not made for two people" rafe says breaking the silence. "It's a fucking janitors closet it's not meant for people to fit inside genius" you replied slightly fustrated. After a few minutes of trying to unlock the door rafe speaks up and says"soo...who do you like" your cheeks fluster. Damn it . "No one" you reply. You feel his breath on the back of your neck. He's closer than expected. Rafe gives hes signature smirk and says "I know you like some one...so who is it" He asks again and again and again when you finally shout "no one!" He closes his mouth.

"I'm not gonna stop until you say my name" "Bold ass statement right there" you replied. You turned around only for our faces to be one inch apart. He leans in grabbing my waist and goes for my neck. His kisses ring in my ear as he keeps going eventually making it to my lips. You never thought you would be making out with rafe Cameron in a janitors closet. The pecks turn into a passionate deep make out session. His large hands make it down to my ass as you let out a moan of pleasure. "Your fucking perfect" rafe says with his lips still touching mine. You break off from the kiss. "Your not to bad your self to say your a fuck boy" you chuckle . "If I'm a fuck boy how come I haven't fucked you yet" you kiss him and reply with "you haven't made a move yet" you smirk trying to hide the fact that I'm blushing and that he might of activated a water park in you. Just like that the jc door swings open and you see a pissed off JJ with a clenched fist staring up both down. He notices rafes hand is still on your ass and gets even redder.
"You finally found us"rafe breaks the silence and walks out. JJ coldly replies with "I wasn't fucking looking for you"Rafe turns around and winks at me . "You know where to find me" you say as you wink back. We go out opposite ways.

"What was that all about?" JJ questions. "You don't want to know" you say to him as you link arms thought the empty hallway.

✰𝐄𝐍𝐃✰
A/N( authors note): HEY GUYSS! I hope you enjoyed this one as it is my first and I am not an experienced writer 😔HOWEVER I will be writing more and feel free to give me suggestions!💘