𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬

𓆉
Back story:
You are in school and you can't wait for the last bell off the day to ring. You're excited for the end of the day . However the last lesson happened to be the lesson you dreaded the most. Maths. And to top it off you sit right next to rafe Cameron. Yippiee...

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

I had finally made it to the last lesson off the day. I just want to go home I sigh to my self. I walk past my teachers desk and she gives me a disapproving look. That was just her reminding me that I am her least favourite student.

I walk over to my desk to see that rafes not here. Yes now I have a foot rest and I wont have to deal with him yapping I say to my self. My excitement quickly fades as I saw rafe Cameron make his entrance 15mins late.

"Do you mind princess?" He asks pointing at my feet on his chair. "Occupied!" I respond with "plus I'm busy writing the date and title" he sighs . He pushes my feet off the chair and sits down. "Rude much" I huff. "You gave me no other choice".

It seemed like I had been in this boring lesson for ages. I check the clock. ONLY 8 MINUTES HAVE PASSED...not even 10 mins. I sigh and sink my head into my arms. A ripped sheet of paper reacher my eye sight. It reads

Do you get this shit? ...From rafe

No and you just disturbed me from my sleep!

Damn...was you dreaming about me

WHAT no

I'm boredddd

Then count sheep...

1
2
3
There were 3 sheep's in total...

Wow I guess this math class has really payed off huh?

Yea sure has baby

Stop calling me that

You know you love it

Well we're not dating

That can change you know

Are you asking me out on a piece of paper...how romantic♡︎

No I'm not don't get all flustered

Whatever you stink

Shut up

Hey rafe

Yea gorgeous?

STOP WITH THE CUTE NICKNAMES

Oh so you think there cute

Shit

Anyways what did you want?

You got any weed on you?

no

Don't lie to me rafe

fine ... yes I do

YESSS I NEED IT NOW!

Well how are you gonna smoke it were in class

I'll find a way♡︎

I knew you loved me

I punch him on the shoulder as we both giggle "YOU TWO NO TIME FOR FLIRTING!" The teacher yells . All eyes were on us .i sulk and my head rests on my arms just to save me from embarrassment. In less than 3 minutes all I hear is "WAKE UP non of us have time to put up with you today!" The teacher screams "but I have to come to school and put up with your bullshit for an hour? . When the hell am I ever going to use Pythagoras theorem in my fucking life!" I yell back . I have had enough of her and she clearly has enough with me too.

"THAT IS NO WAY YOU SPEAK TO A MEMBER OFF STAFF WHERE IS YOUR RESPECT. APOLOGIES TO THE WHOLE CLASS FOR WAISTING THEIR TIME DUE TO YOUR DAFT ACTIONS!" I do as I am told and I stand up. I look down at rafe who looks like he's gonna burst out laughing any second. This makes me giggle and I finally put one hand on my chest and spit out "I y/n am genuinely sorry by the fact that you also have to put up with her blushit for an hour as well. I get your pain"

Rafe bursts out laughing which makes me and the whole class burst out laughing . I make eye contact with the teacher who looks like a vein is gonna pop out of her head. "RIGHT OUT YOU GO" I grab my stuff and walk to the door still laughing I could barely walk straight. "BE EXPECTING A PHONE CALL HOME AS WELL!" I get my shit together and say "great so I get to listen to your voice again or should I say put up with you again" I snort and so did rafe. "RAFE CAMERON SINCE YOU THINK THIS IS SO FUNNY JOIN HER OUTSIDE" "gladly" he responds as we both walk out together.

Me and him continue to laugh our heads off in the hall. I finally catch a breath and say "still got that weed" "never lost it" he replies. I grab his wrist and run to the nearest toilet. We open the bag and make a blunt.

I sit on rafes lap facing him. I grab my lighter and he rolls up the weed and puts the blunt in his mouth. "Cheers" I say as I light up the blunt. "Fuck your so fine" he whisperes still making eye contact with me . I grab the blunt from his mouth, take a hit, and lean in to kiss him. "Shit your not to bad your self" . He strikes at my neck leaving kisses all over me then he hits the spot. I let out a loud moan of pleasure and my head falls back. "You like that huh?"

Who knew that one blunt caused a full make out session?

★END★
Hoped you liked this one i made it on the top of my head i just kinda went with the flow😅

SORRU FOR SPELLING MISTAKES I WROKE THIS AT 3:33 am I AM HALF ASLEEP💘