𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨 PT.2

AN: SHOULD I MAKE A PART 2 LMK!!

"What the fuck..." I turn to look at Mr Singh. "I thought he might help you ." He replies " what the fuck is going on I came here to sell something not to put up with her shit" rafe coughs up "oh really" I scoff . He can be serious. "You two seem to know each other. Perfect" "I'm sorry sir but what is it that you want?" I ask "the diary" he says. Instantly I knew what he meant. "Shit" I say in my head. "Well I don't know what the fuck that is so I'll see my self out" rafe says as he gets up and tries to leave but the guards quickly stop him. "I'm afraid you can leave just yet sir" Mr Singh announces. "Quit calling him sir he acts like a child" I say as I walk upstairs to my assigned room .

Few moments later rafe walks in. "What are you doing this is my room" I tell him. "No its not I got sent here" he replies "ah one last think I forgot to tell you was... your sharing that room" Mr Singh giggles to himself . The door shuts. I leap from the bed and pound on the door. "WHAT NO NO NO OPEN THIS DOOR" . "That wont work" rafe sighs . I turn around and sit on the bed . I run my fingers through my hair in stress. "Listen- rafe was cut of by me "dont talk to me" I sigh. "My friends are by themselves I need to get to them now" i state . "I'm the only person you can call a friend right now" rafe replies. I stand up and face him. "You a friend aha don't make me laugh . You couldn't even be a boyfriend never mind a friend" I scoff

"Really can you just let that go" rafe argues . "How can I let that go. I loved you and cared for you and you didn't appreciate it . I loved you when everyone else told me not to and you fucking break up with me for caring about you. You're a joke" I argue back. He stands there in silence taking it all in

⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐦𝐩:𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰😘

No matter how hard I tried I just couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about my friends wondering is there safe or not. I get up and pace around my room completely forgetting that I had company. "You good?" I look down , sigh and continue pacing around. "Listen" he now sits up. "If we want to get out of here we have to sort out our differences and stick together" he said. "Is this man okay?" I ask myself. "Why are you acting like YOUR not the problem in all of this" I lash out. "Look I'm sorry I'm just not used to people caring about me you know. You were everything I needed and I threw it all away. I know I was the problem but I miss you" he states now slumped on the side of the bed. "I miss you" thoes words rang in my head .

I sigh knowing that I would probably fall for his charm but I'm supposed to be standing on business right now . I stop pacing and stare out the window. I miss my friends. I don't even know if there safe . I sit back on the bed and sigh in stress. "Hey hey hey" rafe says as he kneels down infornt of me . "Look at me your gonna be fine I wont let anyone or anything touch you. We are gonna get out of here" Surprisingly that did calm me down. I missed thoes words of reassurance.

Next morning I wake up to see rafe staring out the window. "Morning" I say tiredly "Morning darling" I shiver at the last word. I go to see what he's looking at only so see Mr Singh shoot someone. I start panicking. I begin to hyper ventilate I couldn't do this. If he could do that to random person what could he do to me?. Rafe seems to notices and try's to calm me down. I get pulled in a warm hug. "Hey baby it's fine I'm here" he reassures. "Hey rafe promise me something" I finally say. "Anything baby" "promise me that we will get out of this together" I can feel a smirk appear on his face . "Of course my love" in that moment nothing else matters I had finally got my rafe back.

𓇽𝐄𝐍𝐃𓇽
𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐚 𝐩𝐭𝟑!!
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 ❤︎︎