𝐃!𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 pt.1

𝐀𝐍: hope you enjoy this one don't forget to give me any suggestions hope you have a good day💘
⚠️TW⚠️ DRÜGŠ/D3AD PAR3NT(rafes mom/mum) SWEARING

There was this thing going on with me and rafe I couldn't really put my finger on it . One day he was nice to me and the next day he was an absolute dick to me I don't get him.

✪𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊✪
About a week ago I was coming home from detention and I was walking in the rain. Rafe sees me and gives me this hoodie. "T-thanks ?" I'm so fucking cold. "No problem." He replies "are you not cold?" I ask "oh no of course I am I'm freezing my balls off but you look cuter in it" Did rafe Cameron just call me cute?. I blush at the compliment and he seems to notice as he lets out a little laugh. "See you tomorrow nerd" he shouts as we go out separate ways.

At school the next morning , I have rafes jumper in my backpack ready to give it to him. I see him down the hall and I say my goodbyes to pope and walk over to him. Obviously he's with topper and kelce but I don't care . "Hey rafe I got your hoodie thanks for letting me use it" I smile at him. "Nah keep it as I said you look cuter in it" . "Thanks rafe" I say standing on my tippie toes and give him a kiss on the cheek. Of course he still needed to lower down a bit. I felt so giddy like a little girl . Rafe just called me cute infront of his friends . Not to mention but also giving someone your hoodie is like a romantic gesture that has to mean something right?!

✪𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓✪
Bullshit. It's now a week later and rafe hasn't said a fucking word to me not a text, not a call not even a fucking pigeon with a letter. What did I even do wrong? . Did I embarrass him? Ugh I don't know and it has been driving me like crazy. He just refused to talk to me, to even look in my direction. Well I've had enough of this . After school I waited till rafe got out and slowly followed him. I'm not a stalker I swear. Anyways he parted ways with his friends and he leads me to a small old cabin all by himself. Somethings wrong. He seems like he's looking for something almost as if he's panicking but I don't care not in this moment of time.

"why the fuck have you been ghosing me!" He dosnt respond . "Dont do a nice thing, keep my fucking hopes up, and then air me that's a dick move!" He goes back you frantically looking for something but I interrupt that but shouting"HEY talk to me!" I grab his shoulder and he moves away only to see he's been working on a piece for him moms/mums grave.
"I've had a lot on my mind" He finally spits out. A wave of guilt hit me like a tsunami. I know what it's like to lose someone who was important to you. I give him $600 for him to spend in him moms/mums grave cause I know that's something he won't regret. To be honest it's not like he needed it , it was just out of sympathy.

I give him the money, kiss him on the cheek and apologise for what I've done. I left him alone deeply hurting.

✰𝐄𝐍𝐃✰
Hope you enjoyed this one💘
Sorry if it's short😔
I KEEP SWITCHING FROM USINF THE WORD "you" or "I" TELL ME WHICH ONE YOU PREFER