𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐞 pt4

I was woken up to the sound of glass breaking. What was JJ up to now?.I turned my head and looked at the alarm clock which read 2:11 pm . Now my peace was disturbed. I stumbled out of bed groaning at each step I took. I scratched my head which must have made the cogs in my head work for me to only realise that JJ was at work.

I quickly covered my mouth with my hands and ran back up stairs to grab my pocket knife that JJ gave me for my 13th birthday. "This is all I've got" I sighed . I creeped up behind the tall figure. He couldve turned around any minute now I say mentally preparing myself for the worst. He slowly looked over his shoulder and I saw this as an opportunity to defend myself. I glided my knife to the back of his knees making him kneel on the floor in agony. "FUCK" he screamed . His yell made me jump which made my instincts kick in and punch him square in the face. Blood dripped from his nostrils so I knew I did a good job.

"WTF Y/N" I recognised that voice a little too well. The injured man stumbled onto his feet grabbing tightly on the counter for support. He turned around with a busted lip and looked me dead in the eye. "R-rafe what are you doing here?"

I placed the knife on my kitchen counter and assisted him to a chair. He sat down and let out a deep sigh. "Didnt know you had all that in you. It's pretty hot" I rolled my eyes at him.After I realised what I was wearing, Rafe looked me up and down with a smirk on his face. "Nice outfit baby". He can't be serious right now. "What the fuck are you doing in my house Rafe!" I questioned. "I came to apologise you know for yesterday" he admitted . "Finally acting like an adult huh?" I sighed as I reached into my purse to grab a cigarette.

I walked out my front door and set my cigarette a light. I was later accompanied by Rafe staring at me which felt like his eyes where drilling on the back of my head. I placed the cigarette between my lips and inhaled. "Got something on your mind?" Rafe asked. I turned to him with one eyebrow raised. "What makes you say that?" I replied "well your picking at your nails, your leg is twitching and you usually smoke when your stressed." Wow he really knew a lot about me. I sighed "I am so glad you can remember stuff about me... but forget your children's name. Nice one." I said before throwing my cigarette on the floor and heading back inside.

"About that I wanted to come talk to you about it" Rafe pleaded trailing behind me. "What is there to talk about. Your immature and untrustworthy." I respond back. I turned around to see him go pale as a ghost while his nose bleed returned.I grabbed his arm and sat him down on one of my chairs. "I really did a number on you"I chuckled . "At least I know you can protect yourself" Rafe sighed as his head flew back. "Rafe?" He was knocked out cold.

After what felt like hours, Rafe finally got up still feeling dizzy. "Your finally awake." I quoted . He couldn't stay here for long it was too risky . "So what were you trying to say?" I asked him. "Oh yea" he sat up and cleared his throat . "I just wanted to say that im really sorry about you know the whole thing." He said as he scratched the back of his neck. "Oh you mean the whole, forgetting your kids, being more than 30 mins late, and oh! discussing our sex life in front of your whole family. Do you mean that whole thing?" i asked with a stern look on my face whilst making my way to the freezer. I swinged it open and grabbed an ice pack for rafe.

"Look sometimes I say dumb shit that I don't mean. I want to change. For you and the kids. Because i-i" he began to stutter as if he was holding something back. "You what rafe tell me!" I expressed as I crossed my arms. "I still care about you" i was taken back a bit. I didn't expect him to confess to that. I try to look anywhere away from rafes gaze and my eyes land on the clock. 3:30. JJ finished work 10 minutes ago. "Shit!" I said moving closer to rafe.  "What's up?" Rafe questioned slowly sitting up. "your doing it wrong pass it here" i rolled my eyes at him. I grabbed the ice pack and moved closer to him. My face was inches away from him and i softly glided my hand over his wounds.

A smirk appeared on his face but i failed to notice as I was too busy studying his handsome features. His jawline, his hair and those breath taking eyes. I loved everything about him but those eyes did something to me. It was like they were hypnotising me in a good sort of way. The trance was too strong that I didn't even notice the pissed off JJ that stood in the door frame.

"What the fuck Is he doing here" JJ yells through his clenched teeth.

A/N: IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG IVE HAD SO MUCH SCHOOL ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED🎀