𝐃!𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 pt.2

AN: ⚠️REH4B/DRÜĞŚ/0verd0se

It's been a few days since the confrontation with rafe I gave him time to think and work on his project. I wanted to see him and see how he's doing so I pay him a visit. I could only imagine what he had been working on . It must be beautiful. I go back to the small cabin excited for what I was about to see . I cant believe it . My eyes interlocked with a drugged up rafe Cameron sniffing coke while his project remains untouched. I look at the drugs and my eyes tear up. Thoes where the same drugs found in my dad's system when he overd0sed.

I walk over to him teary eyed trying to snatch the drugs away from him but he's faster than I am and he seems triggered. "Leave me alone this isnt any of your fucking business!" He shouts . I yell at him expressing that I'm very disappointed in him and I don't want anything to do with him. He seemed unhinged. "Rafe I gave you a chance when no one else did NOT EVEN YOUR OWN FUCKING DAD!" I shout. He stood up. His huge figure towering over me. He's powerful hand grabs my wrist.

"What the fuck did you just say!" He shouts . At this point I'm hyperventilating I'm in so much pain I feel like I'm draining "Everyone was right about you rafe you are no good. You never fail to disappoint people like your dad!" His grip tightens. I let out a painful cry "Ow rafe stop!" He reply's "no keep going I fucking dare you!"

I shout "your own fucking friends told me to stay away from you that's how much of a dick you are . I gave you chance because I thought you would change . I thought it wasn't rafe being a dick it was the people who said that who were being dicks . I just thought maybe you were misunderstood and you dont deserve all this shit but now I know you fucking do. I don't want to see you again or talk to you again." He losend his grip and pain flooded his face. I walk out the door and walk back to the chateau.

Rafe tries to talk to me but I just keep ignoring him until one day I just give up. "Please listen I'm sorry just talk to me " he pleads. "What do you want rafe you did what you did" "I know I know but I just don't want you to think that I am a bad person" . "Aha you make me fucking giggle, how do you expect me to not think you're a bad person when you treat me like shit !"

He insisted on talking this all out. "Cmon I need you" he pleaded. I had to give in

I layer explain the way I reacted and told him about my dad who overd0sed and was sent to rehab and I didn't want rafe to go through that path. " A pretty guy like you would not survive rehab I'm telling you that" I smirk. He cups my face "I need you in my life and I can't afford to lose you because if I do I loose my self" a kiss is planted on my face.

✪𝐄𝐍𝐃✪
I CANT lie the ending was a bit bland but I hope your enjoyed also thanks to @RafesStarGirl for just being the best and a true supporter! Forever Lovin you BAEE❤️💘 also this was kinda rushed so I apologise for any spelling mistakes