𝐊𝐞𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 pt3

"Excuse me can I use the bathroom" Rafe asked. "Of course darling. You know where it is by now right?" He nodded and excused himself from the table. Rafe took this opportunity to find  y/n.

RAFES POV:
After what seemed like hours I searched for y/n  everywhere . I even went into the cut which was a big step for me. I kept on remembering the look on her eyes when she asked my for help. The look of betrayal. What made it worse was what happened at the keg party. When she admitted she would kiss me. I felt safe looking in her eyes. I miss them.

After a while I see her by herself walking along the beach. Why the fuck would JJ leave her like that...

END OF RAFES POV

I walked and walked on the cold beach ,  just listening to the waves made my brain at ease. I was expecting more from Rafe especially when I literally confessed that I would probably kiss him at some point.His eyes seemed to have lit up but I may have been seeing things."hey y/n"Rafe called out. I turned my whole body around. "Did my mom send you here or something?" I questioned. "No no I just... I wanted to talk to you" he confessed. "Well I'm not interested" i shrugged turning my back to him and continuing on my journey. "Hey no stop y/n talk to me" he pleaded. I tried to drain out his voice but there was something preventing me from doing that. I hand was placed on my wrist and I was spun around. I winced in pain and surprisingly Rafe showed a sign of concern. I reached for my wrist the pain was getting too much now.

"What happened? What didn't you tell me" He pestered . "Topper happened" i replied with. "Lemme see" he grabbed my arm and pulled my wrist near his face. Parts of my wrist was black and blue covered in bruises. "The fuck? Topper did this too you?" he questioned. "Well that's what I just said , anyways why are you here? Why are you talking to me." I asked . "Well I felt bad." he coughed out. "Oh so you only talk to me when you feel bad. Your don't talk to me to be a decent fucking person?" I stressed. "No thats not what I meant you now that love" he sounded a bit hurt from that. "What I mean is that... I wanted to back you up I really did but it's a two way street. JJ did put a gun to toppers head" he stated . "So came here to lecture me again?" I scoffed and began to walk away from the situation.

"No please hear me out. I wanna talk about us" I stopped in my tracks. "What about us exactly?" I questioned. He reached for my wrist trying to pull me closer but I yelled out in pain. The bruises where getting worse. "Fuck it I'm taking you to the hospital". "No your not" i stated "I'm not going anywhere with you" i crossed my arms. "stop being stubborn baby come on" he giggled. "No". Next minute I was over Rafes shoulders. "Put.me.down.!" I warned "yea that's not happening my love" he laughed to himself.

We made it to the hospital. There were bright lights, nurses everywhere and a weird hospital smell. "Rafe I'm fine let's go home" I pleaded. "no baby have you seen your wrist. That thing looked like it stopped operating ages ago" he mocked. To be fair though I did lose my sense of touch over time. I couldn't even move my middle finger which sucked for me because that was the finger I used the most. Rafe grabbed the attention of a doctor and I was hurried into a room. "Hello guys I'm doctor hills and I will be helping you today!" The kind man said. "Well um hi my name is y/n im 16 years old and my wrist if fucked" I said feeling proud of myself. "Wow yea I can definitely see that" the doctor stated as he examined my wrist.

"Yea that wrist is not looking good" the doctor analysised. "Good thing your boyfriend brought you here quiet quickly because this could've gotten a lot worse" i was puzzled. Boyfriend? What boyfriend? Then it hit me. "Oh no he's not my boyfriend" I replied to the doctor. "Really huh?" "Yea not yet doc just looking for the right time to ask" he chuckled. "ba-Rafe ... I meant Rafe" I was in deep shit now. "No way you was just about to call me that!" He laughed. "Stop it! You got it stuck in my head" I whined. "So you think about me?. Cute" I signed. "Doctor I lied I don't know this man he's been keeping me captive for 3 weeks please hel-. "Okay that's enough!" Rafe stated. He left the room rolling his eyes at my childishness.

After some time I stepped out of my room with pills and water in my pocket. "What took you so long? Are you okay! What have they said!" Rafe bombarded me with questions. I placed a finger on his mouth to shush him. "I'm fine Rafe no need to worry. Topper just dislocated it and they just put it back in place that's all" I reassured him. He let out a sigh of relief "that fucker!" Rafe muttered under his breath . "And you say he's not your boyfriend" the doctor teased.

"Rafe I wanna go home it's late" i moaned I was too tired. "Okay yea no worries princess I got the car from mine so we can drive home" he replied. "Yesss no more walking" I celebrated "what are you on about walking i carried you!" He laughed . "Yea yea whatever" I mocked. I grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the car park. Rafe moved to my side of the car and opened my door. "For you my lady" he gestured. "Oh thank you ever so much" i said sarcastically. Once i was in the car I began to feel woozy. It was all the tiredness catching up to me. I stared out the window looking at the familiar houses. "Wait no Rafe I don't want to go home" . He seemed puzzled. "Then where do you wanna go my love" "i wanna go to yours" i suggested with a big smile on my face. "Of course baby" i blushed at the little nicknames and he seemed to notice.

"You've got such a beautiful smile" he complimented. "Your the reason i am smiling right now believe it or not." I replied. "Let's keep it that way love". We sat in a comfortable silence for a few minutes until Rafe placed his veiny hands on my thigh. He gave me a few tight comforting squeezed before he asked "quick question... where did jj go?" . "He had to sort out something with his dad" i replied. "So he left you out side,by yourself, at night,wearing shorts in this cold weather...am I correct?" I chuckled at his comment. "It wasn't like that Rafe he was busy". "Personally is never be too busy for you"

We finally made it a home. Well I say home but really this is rafes house. Like before he opened my car door as if I was some princess and we walked over to the front door. Then I remembered Sarah also lives here and so does Rose and ward. I mean there son just left an 'important dinner' to go after me so I wonder what they think about me now. I tightly grabbed his arm and pulled him back a bit . "What about Sarah?is she in there" i asked "yea she is but who cares it's just about us" he shrugged. "I love your confidence" I muttered . We walked in and the place was all quiet until we walked upstairs.

Voices were heard in one room which I was guessing it was Sarah's . A males voice was also in there then I clocked it. Sarah and Topper. Double the trouble. "Rafe where is your room I'm sooo tired" I complained. "Just go straight down and to the left. I'll meet you there okay love" he chuckled. I finally found the room and for some reason I felt at ease. I was so cold , the t-shirt and denim shorts were not gonna be comfortable to sleep with. I needed comfy clothes after all I did deserve them. I looked through a closet and found a  black hoodie that was sooo comfortable I had to wear it. I stripped my clothes off from head to toe and put on the hoodie. The hoodie was massive compared to me so i folded the ends to make it a bit cuter.

Now all I needed was any type of comfy pants so I searched every drawer till I found these cute shorts that had the label 'Calvin Klien' around the top. I swear I've heard of it before. I slid those on and they fitted me like a glove. They also made my ass look bigger than it already was. I had the sudden erge to go piss which lead me to do searching everywhere for a toilet. When I finally made it I texted JJ telling him that I'm safe but he never responded .My tiredness was weighing me down and all I wanted was a good night sleep. I had to find my way all the way back to rafes room which was a challenge. When I finally made it back, I was greeted but  Rafe who was topless. My eyes became heavy and I was very much ready to sleep.

"Hey you took your time" i joked. "Yea sorry about that baby I'm here now though" he said whilst turning his back at me to yawn. His back muscles tensed and I was loving everything I saw. "I may be tired Rafe but that dosnt mean I won't get turned on" I chuckled still half awake. "Don't worry we can deal with that tomorrow" he suggested as he made his way to the bed. I went around the other way opening the covers and sliding under the head sheets taking in the welcoming smell of Rafe Cameron. I loved every bit off it. The smell was very much comforting and it made me feel peaceful . I opened my arms towards him suggesting that I want him next to me. I took that opportunity to cuddle and placed my head on his  big chest relaxing all my muscles. After shuffling for a while I  finally got comfortable and looked up to see a Rafe looking right back at me smiling. "Good night baby" he whispered I kissed his neck. "Good night love" he chuckled.  "Love is new" mocked "shut up".

A/N : i hoped you enjoyed this one was quite longgg. I feel like I waggled a bit too much but I'll try not to in the futree. But guys lysmm ❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎