𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐞 pt2

𓆉backstory
You are at the Cameron's having dinner and...that's it
A/N: hope you enjoy sorry it took so long for me to make there will be a part 3!🩵

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

"Dinners ready y/n" ward tells me. I walk behind him and sit myself down at the table. At this point the kids are tired from playing all day . Sarah puts them all to bed. She sits down next to me , wheezie sits next to rose who's at the end of the table. At the opposite end there is ward and one chair left. For rafe.  Right opposite me. Rose hands me my plate and I thank her for having me. "It's 9:30. Rafe is an hour late" Rose sighs. I look at the clock . Have I really been here for that long? I just stare at the clock waiting to go home. What if rafe is high or what if he comes home with another woman. My thoughts were interrupted by the main door swinging open. Rafe.

Rafe walks in to us all having dinner. "Sorry I'm late I had to catch up with someone" rafe states . I refuse to look at him I just keep my eyes on the clock. Sarah nudges me "you okay?"she whispers to me . I look at her and paste a smile on my face. "Yea yea I'm fine" Rafes eyes meet mine and he greets me with a basic nod. Really a nod? He sits down opposite me. My breathing became rapid I just kept looking at the clock. 9:35. Really only 5 mins have gone past. "You haven't really touched your food love. Are you okay?"  Rose asks me. "Yea I ate not long ago but the food is good I really appreciate it."I smile at her.

Everyone was done except me. I was still looking at the same piece of broccoli for god know how long. Wheezie gets up and grabs everyone's plate starting off with mine. "Do you have any wine?" I sigh I really need it. "Yea we do actually we just stocked up." Ward replies. He gets up. "Sometimes I forget you're an adult you know . I still think you're a teenager" He chuckles to himself and so do i . He hands me the cup and I thank him. I take a sip of my wine enjoying every taste of it. My enjoyment was disturbed when I heard crying from upstairs. My motherly instincts kicked in and I dropped my wine and basically ran upstairs. I could feel rafes eyes all over me.

When I made it up the stairs I was Nova crying, Luna still sleeping, and Rowan with Novas toy . I grab Nova ,shush her and pat her back. That seemed to work. Her little round face was wet with tears , her nose was runny and her little sniffles echoed through the hall way. "Is she alright?" Sarah questions "yea I'll be with you in a minute!" "Rowan sweetie please give Nova her toy back. Snatching is not nice it's rude." It took Rowan a little while for him to give the toy back but eventually he did. He's stubborn . Just like his dad.

I come down with a teary eyed baby in my arms. "Rowan took her favourite toy" I say as I rub her back. Rose and Ward laugh."Kids". I sit back down opposite rafe this time with Nova on my lap.  I receive a text from JJ asking if I'm okay. I quickly respond taking my eyes away from Nova. She giggles and points at something. I look up to see what she's looking at, for all I know it could be an animal she loves them. Rafe. She's giggling and pointing at rafe. "Guess she likes me" rafe states with a little smirk on his face. "Guess she does" I reply with. "Wanna hold her?" I ask "can i?" He questions "yea of course" I give him Nova and she seems to like him . "So what's her name?".

My eyes jolt to his. "What?" I ask with some confusion in my tone. "Ohhh no" wheezing says as she hides in the corner watching from afar. "Rafe. Are you being serious right now?" I question him. "What. It sound like your having a go at me right now" he replies "Maybe cause I am genius" I say rolling my eyes. "What the fuck did I do wrong . I swear you always have something to say" .

Wheezie gasps as her jaw drops. Rose pauses and it seems like Sarah stopped breathing. "Excuse me?" I question. "Are you talking to me?" I ask looking around. "Cause I know for- a- fact- you're not talking to me." I say clapping my hands together on some words . "Rafe...don't piss me off. The first thing you did wrong was come late to a dinner which I know you got informed about second thing you did wrong was forget  your own daughters name. Seriously?!" He still seems a little puzzled. I get up and take Nova away from him. Sarah grabs Nova and covers her ears "Lemme break it down for you since you're so fucking thick in the head. You have two daughters and one son yes they are yours but your just a shit fucking father to even realise you can kids IN THE FUCKING FIRST PLACE".

Rafe sits there thinking probably about something stupid. "So we have three kids?" He ask. I sigh and take a sip of my wine. "Yes rafe we do . Why is it so hard for you to comprehend that" I question. "I just don't remember fucking you three times." I choke on my wine. "Ohh shit" Sarah whispers as she covers novas ears and sink into her chair."You know what. Fuck you im done" I say as I stand up . "You can have the rest of it" I throw my wine on Rafe,staining his expensive white polo shirt.

I go upstairs with Rowan and Luna and call JJ. "Heyy cupcake how's it going." He ask. "Terrible fucking terrible I'll tell you everything I just need you to pick me up now like asap!" I whisper into the phone. "I'm on my way princess" JJ says as he hangs up the phone. "Cmon baby's" I say as I pick up Luna whilst Rowan holds my hands. "1 step,2 step 3 step!" Rowan shouts as he jumps from the last step. "Well done honey" I say as I smile at him. "Go have fun. Go play"I say as I pat his back. I sight and reach for my phone. I see a message which reads, "I'm here"JJ.

"Thanks for having me I'm gonna go now before I cause a crime scene" I say with a fake smile on my face. "Hey wait" rafe called me with the wine still on his shirt. "Look I wanna talk"he pleads . "You had plenty of time to do that but you waisted it" I hiss at him. He pulls me aside away from everyone else. "Please" he begs.

AN: Sorry it took so long for me to post I hope you enjoyed this I'm sorry😭🩵