𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞

⚠️SMUT⚠️a/n: I'm not really good at smuts but I can always try next time!

About a week ago I was having a sleep over with my best friend Sarah and her little sister wheezie . We were blasting Cardi b , the neighbour hood, the weekend all sorts! Before I knew it, it was 2 in the morning and I wasn't tired at all but everyone was asleep except from one person...rafe. Sarah and many other people told me to stay away from rafe unless I want my heart to be broken... guess they don't know I be doing the heartbreaking around here. Anyways I go downstairs and out the back door to get some fresh air when suddenly I get pushed in their pool by wheezie . I was so cold I was only wearing a crop too and shorts! I slowly jolted up , back through the doors , up the stairs , getting ready to scream at the top of my lungs only for me to see wheezie and Sarah fell back asleep... again. This time they were snoring so I knew they were basically hibernating and the only think that could wake them up was the morning sun.

I shut the door partly annoyed that I couldn't get my revenge. I'm looking all over the place looking for any type of spare clothes then suddenly rafe catches me in the act. "You need something princess?" I hated it when he called me that cause when I look at him I don't see a knight in shining armour. Not yet anyway.

I turn around shivering "y-yes I n-n-need to b-b-orrow clothes!" He giggles to himself then looks up at me and stops. It was like he was in some sort of trance. I look down and see that my top had now become see through. Lucky I wore a bra but he seemed to enjoy it a lot. "T-take a p-p-picture it might l-last longer" I stutter out . He chuckles and puts his arm around me guiding me to his room.
He opens his closet and says "pick whatever you want you'll good with anything on" I turn to him and smile "even better without anything on" he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer . I could feel him through his sweatpants. He was hard.

He lifts me up on his bed and places me on his lap. I'm face to face with him now and all I wanted to do was get a taste off him . So I collide our lips together as he motions my hips to grind on him. It felt so good . Small moans escaped my mouth as he pulls my shorts to the side. I lift up his shirt and continue to make out with him. He lays me on the bed and pulls my thong to the side. "God your soaked baby" he dives his fingers in without warning making me arch my back and moan. "Ah fu-ck" I moan. His thumb circles around my clit making my eyes roll back and forth me to moan once again. "Shush baby be quiet" . He pulls his boxers down and all I see is his hard erection ready to be inside me . "Give it to me rafe" I moan out . "Are you sure... alright be more quiet for me baby" .

My clit was throbbing,my legs were shaking and that was all interrupted by rafes big dick being shoved inside me. I couldn't help but moan "r-rafe".He leaves kisses all down my neck and reaches my ear and whispers" I fucking love it when you moan my name" . That turned me on. His massive hands reach my waist and he whines into me. "Rafe I'm c-close!" I scream out. "Shush baby I know me too" he goes back on to my throbbing clit rubbing it making me squeal in pleasure. "R-rafe fuck me harder!" I moan and he does exactly that. My walls tighten around his dick making him moan in pleasure. "You're so tight for my baby" he manages to moan out. "FUCKK" and just like that my come was all around his dick he smirks . "I didn't know you that on you" he says . I clean myself up and reply with "I didn't know you have that tree trunk in your pants so we are even" I smile at him and he lets out a chuckle. "Can I still pick what I want" I say looking back at rafe who is already fully dressed. "Yea go a head gorgeous". I pick out this black Nike jumper that smells just like him and his rich cologne . "Thanks rafe I'll see you tomorrow" "no worries baby" he says as he kisses me one last time.

I head back to sarahs room to still see them both all asleep. Thank god imagine if they heard me moan there brothers name I think to my self. I then fall asleep to the strong comforting smell of rafe Cameron's rich scent .

"NO WAY" Sarah screams. I shot up ready to flight or fight. "WHAT" I scream back. "Your wearing my brothers hoodie" she replies. Oh shit. My heart sunk she might actually hate me for having sex with her brother should I tell her or not? The ultimatum ringed in my head. "Oh shit yea I didn't even notice" bug fat lie . "YOU DONT UNDERSTAND" she screams again. I'm in deep shit I say to my self .
"DID RAFE SEE YOU IN HIS HOODIE?!" Fuck what do I say. "Y-yes?" I finally spit out . "LISTEN TO ME OKAY? HE NEVER NEVER LETS ANYONE WEAR THAY HOODIE ITS HIS FAVOURITE HE DIDNT EVEN LEY ME USE IT THAT ONE TIME THERE WAS A HURRICANE!".

Damn so I must be special

A/N HOPE YOU ENJOYES THIS ONEE(I also kinda rushed it ☝️🤓)