𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐞 pt3

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

"What rafe honestly what!" I yell with my hands in the air. "Look my original intention wasn't to make you upset" rafe whisperes. "Im not upset rafe I'm mad. I'm annoyed at you! You're supposed to be a father to 3 kids when you're more immature than them and that's saying something! Your not even worried about forgetting your kids names your more worried on how many times we've fucked!" I sigh. "I'm sorry okay I'm trying ." He replies with a hint of sadness in his tone. "Well you're not trying hard enough!" I whisper quite loudly. I sigh and look at the floor with the fear of looking into his eyes and falling for his charm yet again.

"Rafe your a dad you know that. I used to get miserable by the way you acted,by you absences it just used to always put me down. And somehow I managed to pin all them problems to me. Like it was my fault that you stopped caring for your kids. Like it was my fault you became distant towards me" I begin to look elsewhere other than rafe I just couldn't look at him. "It got to the point where I felt like giving up. I felt like I didn't deserve our kids. But eventually I realised the only problem was you" I say whilst getting my belongings and walking out the door.

"JJ!" I say with a sound of relief in my tone. I wrap my arms around his neck as he pulls me into a warm hug . I needed this. "I missed you too cupcake. Now you need to tell me everything!" He says with a slight tone of excitement.

Sarah appears out our nowhere next to rafe "man you messed up. You missed out an a bad bitch" she says before slapping his shoulder and turning to play with Nova.

RAFES POV:
"But eventually I realised the only problem was you" thoes words rang in my head. For the first time it felt like my heart had dropped, broken even burst. I couldn't take in what happened fast enough it made me feel out of place. I don't like seeing her like this , I barely see her at all. I need to fix up

END OF RAFES POV

"THEN he says -and I quote- I don't remember fucking you three time" I sigh as I place the cigarette in between my lips. "NO FREAKING WAY" JJ screams. "YES WAYY OH- AND HE SAID THAT INFRONT OF EVERYONE" JJ harshly hits the breaks. "WHAT" he says turning to me with his wide eyes. "YEA HE DID" I say sinking into the passenger seat, taking another hit on my cigarette. "UG I just wanna go home jay".

I finally get home and the place is all clean. It looks like jj did some cleaning. "I reckoned that it wouldve helped if I cleaned." I turn around and give him a big hug. "I really needed this . A clean house and no kids." I sigh "Dont get me wrong I love the kids" I say leaving us both laughing. "I'm off to bed jj good night!" I say tip toeing up the stairs.

Ah. The comfort of being in my own room hit me. I just needed to relax after everything. The dinner, the grandparents and rafe. I slip on some silky shorts and a cozy bra . I couldn't be bothered to get the top from downstairs and slip into my cozy bed.

A/N: IM SOOOO SORRY I TOOK SO LONG IVE HAD SCHOOL IN SO SO SORRY😪 HOPE YOU ENJOYED.