𝐔𝐬...𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬?

backstory
It was Friday night and the thing that happens every Friday was a family dinner with the Camerons . Your always like 20 minutes late because your hanging out with the pouges but today was different . This time you came 30 minutes late with a kid snuggled in your arms
𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟
I stumble in with a cuddly child in my arms. "I'm glad you could finally join us- whose child is that?" My mother questions. "What do you mean by us?" I reply. Then it hits me. "Shit" I mumble under my breath. It's Friday night,the time where you have a family dinner with all the Cameron's . "Oh yea shit my bad I forgot" I say "language" my dad says "shit sorry" . "You have a bad swearing problem".

I put the 5 year old child down on a chair with a pillow opposite rafe. "Soo...who kid is that" rafe also questions. "Oh yea everyone this is milo and I'm babysitting him" I reply . "Say hi milo" I say "hi" he says in his little cute voice. "Shi- my mother stares me down "sugar I forgot to get him yogurt" "daddd can you drive me to the store" I sigh "not right now darling I'm busy having the dinner that was pre-scheduled and the one you forgot about" I roll my eyes. "Dad lets be real it ain't that deep we have one every Friday night" I sigh again "I can take you" rafe suggests "yes that would be great" I grab milo , rafe grabs his keys and we were on our way.

We finally made it and me and milo are holding hands down the aisle. "Which one is your fav kiddo?" Rafe asks sounding a lot like a dad. It was kinda hot. "Dat one" milo points as he gets all giddy "okay buddy" rafe chuckles. Who knew rafe was good with kids?

We walk our way to pay when milo signals me to hold his hand and I do so. He pulls the same act on rafe and he holds his hand. We looked like a family. "Catch me!" Milo chuckles out as he lifts his legs in the air. At the same time me and rafe lift him up by his arms and he swings up "yaaaaay!" Milo laughs out. We both chuckle at how cute he was.

As we are done paying, this cute old lady walks you to us and says "You guys look like great parents. You seem to bring this kid so much joy and I hope it stays that way". "Us...parents?" I question. "What was that dear ?" The old lady asks. I was about to respond when rafe steps in whilst picking up sleepy milo. "Thank you so much ma'am he's such a delight to have. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me . I'm honoured to be his father " . I was so shocked but I smile it off. Did this man just turn into William Shakespeare?!. I thank the old lady and we go our separate ways. "You're a pretty hot for a mother" rafe chuckles as he lays a hand on my waist.

A/N: hope you enjoyed this one have a great day or night ఌ(sorry for any spelling mistakes!)