3.

I open my eyes to an unfamiliar bedroom. I am facing the wall and cuddled into a navy pillow. The smell of alcohol in the room is so strong that it makes my stomach turn.

The bed shakes from beside me and my body freezes. Where the fuck am I?

I slowly turn my head around to see a body beside me, facing the other way. I look around the room but there isn't any evidence to show who's bed I am in.

I poke it's back and he groans.

"Where am I?" I say.

"Shut up Cassie." He groans and I know immediately who it is.

"Rafe! What the hell am I doing in your bed." I say sitting up. He rolls around and looks directly at my chest. I look down, not knowing I didn't have a shirt on. I pull the sheets over myself and he smirks.

"You wanted me to take it off." He shrugs.

"Why am I in here. Did we fuck?" I ask.

"No." He shakes his head. "You were passed out in the bathroom so I brought you here."

"Ugh." I groan and fall back on the bed. "So why am I half naked?"

"You told me to take your clothes off. I wasn't going to but you asked twice"

"Oh. Sorry." I say.

"Trust me babe, I'm not upset about it." He snickers.

Babe? What the hell? I ignore it and stare at the ceiling.

"Sounds like Sarah and everyone is downstairs." Rafe says. Great. I was hoping they'd still be asleep.

"What time is it?" I ask and Rafe taps on his phone screen.

"Noon" He says and I huff.

"Can you cover your eyes, I need to get up." I say and Rafe smirks.

"It's not like I haven't seen them." He shrugs.

"Rafe please." I beg and he smirks even more. Begging is probably something I shouldn't have done, by the way his smirk raised, he definitely liked it.

He covers his eyes with the sheets and I quickly crawl over his body to grab my clothes from the floor. My bra I find first, I wrap it around my waist and clip it from the front, then push it back around. I look up and Rafe is staring directly at me.

"Rafe!" I say and smack his head with my shirt. I pull it down over my head and look around for my shorts.

"Where are my shorts?" I ask. He points to the corner of his room and I roll my eyes. He definitely threw them over there for a reason.

I try to cover my ass as much as possible with my shirt but it's just not long enough. I bend over and slide my shorts over my legs. Before leaving the room I give Rafe the finger and he returns the gesture.

I shut the door quietly, looking up and down the hallway to make sure nobody seen me come out of the room. I creep downstairs when I hear the gang laughing from the kitchen.

"Well good morning to you." JJ says when I enter the kitchen. They are all sitting around the kitchen table with plates of food.

"Come sit, I'll get some food for you." Kie says as she pats the chair next to her.

"Where did you sleep last night? I checked the spare room and you weren't there." Sarah asks.

My face turns red and I look down to try and hide it.

"Cass..." John B says.

"I slept on the floor." I shrug.

Just as the words left my mouth Rafe walks into the kitchen, shooting me a smirk.