25.

"You guys know?" I ask.

"Ah yeah, we have since it's been going on." Pope says.

"Why didn't anyone tell me?" I ask.

"I don't know, we knew how much you and Rafe hated each other, Kie didn't want you to get upset and stop being friends with her I guess."

"And she's doing this to me?" I huff.

"Doing what?"

"Pope I know you can see it. She can't stay away from him."

"Cass, Kie would never do anything to jeopardize you're friendship or relationship." Pope says.

"Well what is she doing then?" I say.

"I don't know Cassie. I'll talk to her okay, but for now just ignore it." Pope sighs.

I sigh and watch Pope leave the living room and go down the hall to the bathroom.

I'm shocked that everybody knew about Rafe and Kie but me. I can't believe nobody told me, or it haven't come up in conversation. The only thing I'm wondering is how she managed to hide all of this from me. I don't remember her sneaking around like I did.

I try to take Pope's advice and just ignore her until he figures out why she's being so flirty and forward with Rafe.

I don't want to confront her and get upset but if she keeps acting this way I'm going to have to. It would be different if she was a stranger but she's literally my best friend, basically my sister and that's so not right.

I sit and think on the couch before I go back out in the kitchen. I need to figure out a way to show her that Rafe is mine and she needs to take a step back from this twisted game she's trying to play.

My mind wanders back to the look on her face when she saw Rafe kiss me, she was clearly jealous, maybe keeping that up will work?

I force myself off the couch and pray to god that Kie is busy talking to somebody other than Rafe. When I turn the corner, I see both of them making eye contact and Kie's mouth running. I sigh and sit back on my chair.

"Hey, you okay?" Rafe whispers to me, completely ignoring the story Kie was just telling him. In the corner of my eye I can see the blank look Kie now has on her face.

"I'm good." I grin and he smiles.

"I want to take you somewhere today." He says, louder this time.

"Where?" I ask.

"It's a surprise." He says and I smile.

"Okay."

"Cass, I thought we were going to clean the house today." Kie interrupts.

"Um sorry Kie, maybe one of the guys will help you." I shrug.

"Or you could do it yourself, it's not that messy." JJ says and John B snickers.

"Or you can just wait for another day. It doesn't have to be done today, JJ is right anyway, it's not messy." I say.

"Fine." She shrugs and continues eating the last little bit of food on her plate.

I smile to myself, thinking about how Rafe has something planned for us to do today. I didn't think Rafe would be the type of make plans beforehand, or even at all.

***

After breakfast I decided to head home to shower and get ready for the day. I wasn't sure what to wear, even though I don't really have fancy clothes to change my style for a certain event, so I just put on a pair of black shorts and the nicest tank top I own.