20.

SMUT WARNING🥳🥳

ALSO.... QUESTION AT THE END THAT I WANT ALL OF YOU SMUT LOVERS TO ANSWER!!!

"Rafe, let me close the curtain." I say, knowing that my window looks directly out toward the fire.

"No." He mumbles. "I need you now."

I giggle and give in, not really caring if they can see us. They should know to mind their own business anyway.

Rafe continues to plant kisses around my collar bones, my back still pressed against the door. His hand reaches down to my shorts and starts to unbutton them with just one hand. He yanks them down just enough to slide his hand in to feel the wetness starting to soak through my panties.

"So wet for me." He whispers, causing my heart to flutter.

I gasp when he slides two fingers in, slowly pumping in and out. My toes curl underneath me, pushing more weight onto him. He pushes my body back against the wall with his forearm.

"Rafe." I sigh.

After a few more pumps, he pulls his fingers out and makes deep eye contact with me before turning the lamp on so the room is not so dark, but dark enough that the guys outside can't really see what's going on.

"Sit on the bed for me." He says and I obey. He sits on the chair I use for my desk, just in front of the bed.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Touch yourself for me." He says quietly, barely loud enough for me to hear.

"What?" I giggle awkwardly. "I can't do that."

"Why not? I want to see you." He says.

My face turns red at the thought, heart racing. I've never touched myself in front of anybody before, not fully sober anyway.

"Come on baby, I know you want to. You don't have to be shy." He says. "Just take off your clothes for me okay?"

I nod and lift my shirt over my head, then slide my underwear down my legs.

"No bra?" He smirks. I blush again as he looks up and down my body.

"Spread those legs for me." He says and I throb as I slowly open my legs. His tongue glides over his bottom lip.

I suddenly feel a rush of confidence, I don't think anybody has ever looked at me that way before. I reach my hand down and start rubbing small circles on my clit.

"That's it baby." Rafe says, leaning back in the chair with his chin rested on his palm, nodding his head a little bit.

I look down to avoid the remaining look of embarrassment but Rafe quickly demands for me to keep looking at him.

"Faster." He says and I pick up my speed. He smirks and leans forward to get a better look. "So wet."

I throw my head back and let out a moan.

"Rafe, can you touch me please." I beg.

"Soon, you're doing so good yourself." He mutters. I sigh and feel my stomach start to tighten.

"Rafe I'm going to-" I begin to say but I'm cut off by the feeling of his warm tongue starting to slide up and down my folds. I grab his hair and lean further back on the bed, propping myself up with my other elbow.

It only takes another few seconds until my orgasm floods my entire body with the crazy sensation. I slam the rest of my body on the bed, panting for breath.

Rafe leans up and plants a kiss on my lips before turning off the lamp and stripping off to his underwear. He lifts me up long enough to pull the covers down and then lays me back down again.

"Get some rest baby." He whispers, rolling me over on my side. He lays next to me, just far enough away to start running his fingers gently all over my back. I furrow my eyebrows at the sweet touch.

"Rafe what are you doing?" I giggle. This is not typical Rafe behaviour.

"Shh." He says, continuing to rub my back.

I decide not to argue and let him continue, this is something I can definitely get used to. If only Kie and the rest were here to see how good of a person Rafe can really be.

My eyes feel heavy and the noise from outside is starting to drown out as I start to fall asleep. Rafe's hand is still gliding up and down my back, but slower, which means he's starting to fall asleep himself.

I smile to myself before completely letting myself go.

***

I wake up the next morning to the smell of bacon frying, that's one of my favourite ways to wake up. Rafe's arm is still tight around my waist but I can tell he's awake.

"Good morning." He says when I roll around to face him.

"Good morning." I smile.

"How did you sleep?"

"Good, how about you?"

"Good." He says and I grin.

"Are you hungry? Kie makes good breakfast."

"Yeah." He says.

I rip the bedsheets off and admire his abs before he crawls out of the bed.

"Can you pass me something to put on?" I ask sitting on the edge of the bed.

He opens my drawer and pulls out a pair of black pyjama shorts and a sports bra.

"I don't need a shirt, this is fine." I say when he moves over to my closet. He stops to look at me for a second before continuing his way to the closest and ripping down a t-shirt. I try to hide my smile and slide the shirt down over my head.

"Okay let's go." I say and open the door.

I see JJ and Pope lid across the couch and John B and Sarah helping Kie with the food.

"Good morning." I say.

"Good morning Cassie, morning Rafe." Pope says.

"Morning." Rafe says.

"Smells good kie." I say and she smiles.

"Almost ready." She says.

I walk to the cupboard the take out some plates to get the table ready.

"Here." Rafe says, holding his hands out to take the plates from me. I hand them over and he moves to the table to spread the plates out in front of every chair. I look around to see if anyone notices, and they all do.

Kie looks at me with a surprised but pleased look. I'm glad that Rafe is trying on his own, I don't want to have to force him to do things he's not comfortable with.

"Rafe, why don't you do that at home?" Sarah says.

"Shut up Sarah, you don't either." Rafe says and I quickly interrupt by picking up a plate with toast and walking to the table.

"Breakfast is ready." I say as I lay the plate down. Kie brings over the rest of the food and we all sit down. After eating we all sit around and enjoy each others company, Rafe is laughing along like he and the guys have been friends forever. I'm glad this is taking a good turn.

*** IMPORTANT QUESTION ***

I had a request.. a spicy one that I am willing to go ahead with, but I want everyones opinion as well!! How would you guys feel about a threesome with Barry? LOL I kinda love the idea because it will be kinda funny but spicyyyyy. LET ME KNOW!!!