8.

About an hour later the house becomes quieter. I think most people knew Rafe wasn't coming back so they just left.

"I think I'm going to be sick." I groan, sitting against the wall on his bed.

"You know where the bathroom is." Rafe says.

I sigh and he stays laying in the bed beside me, looking at his phone. I can't help but stare at him, he's easily the hottest person I've ever seen, everything he does makes me go crazy inside.

"Stop staring." He says, not taking his eyes off his phone.

"I wasn't?" I lie and he smirks.

"I'm not stupid." He chuckles.

We sit in silence for another little while, but it's not awkward, for me anyway. My mind wonders what he's doing on his phone so much, basically ignoring the fact that I'm here. My stomach starts to settle down a little bit so I decide to lay next to him.

"I should get some sleep." I yawn.

"Okay." Rafe says and leans over to turn off the lamp, the only light showing is from his phone.

I roll over facing the wall and feel somewhat disappointed. I thought staying here with Rafe tonight was going to be a lot different than this. I was expecting him to at least talk to me.

***

I wake up to the sound of birds chirping and a painful bladder. I feel Rafe's arm slung around my body. Part of me wants to stay here forever but I also don't want to piss in his bed.

"Rafe." I whisper and gently try remove his arm from my waist.

He groans and his grip becomes stronger. I sigh and just jump up right out from under him. He rolls around, still asleep. I sneak out of the bedroom and into the bathroom. I hear movement downstairs, it's most likely Rose or Ward. I don't really want them to see me here like this but I can make up an excuse as to why I was here.

I sneak back into the bedroom to see Rafe still asleep. I gently sit on the edge of the bed, I don't want to wake him but I want him to be awake when I leave. I look down at my burning wrists and they are red from rope burn.

His phone buzzes multiple times on the bedside table. I look back and forth between the phone and him, wanting to flip it over to see who's texting him so much. I quickly reach for it, flip it over and tap on the screen.

Susie: Rafe

Susie: Rafeeee please answer me

Susie: Are we still on for today? 🍆

Susie: Wake up idiot

My stomach turns and I turn the phone off. I look back at Rafe, still sound asleep. How could somebody so innocent looking be the complete opposite.

"Rafe." I say. He groans again.

"Rafe, I'm going home now." I say standing up.

"How come?" He says, his voice husky.

"I just don't think I should be here, plus I'm sure you have better things to do today." I say.

"Not really." He says, now opening his eyes.

"Well I'm still going to go. It's almost noon, I'm sure you don't want anybody seeing me leave your house."

He chuckles and I sigh.

"Bye." I say and move to the door.

"See you around." He says and rolls over.

I try my best to get out of the house without anybody hearing or seeing me, but I only make it as far as the bottom of the stairs.