CHAPTER 001 【REVISED】

WALTER VON SCHONKORF had made a permanent move to Japan because of their family business. They settled in Miyagi Prefecture and attended school in the city of Sendai.

During their time there, they made many friends and discovered a passion for the vibrant culture. Despite initial challenges with the language and culture, they gradually found their place and flourished in Japanese society.

Walter had learned from his classmate that volleyball was popular here in Japan. Comparing Japan's culture to his home country where soccer, basketball, tennis balls, and especially ice hockey are the more popular sports.

In his half year in Japan, even when he is busy, he will make sure to complete his daily tasks. As he was deep in thought, his teammate suddenly asked him a question.

So it appears that Walter's school will be going head-to-head with Kitagawa Daiichi Junior High School in a volleyball match.

He feels the pressure of winning as the school is counting on him. The court is filled with middle school students gearing up for the game.

"By the way, Senpai, our opponent this time is the Kitagawa Daiichi Junior High School."

"Our school depends on you."

The sound of footsteps echoes in the empty hallway as a group of middle school students gather in the volleyball court.

They seem to be getting started on their warm-up practices as they stretch, jog, and practice various skills to prepare for the game.

Some of the students are chatting with each other, while others seem more focused on their practice. The air is filled with the sound of laughter and conversation.

"Go kitagawa ! GO Kitagawa! Go!"

Walter looks at the blue banner that hangs in front of him, and his eyes focus on two words written in big, bold letters - "Victory" and "Kitagawa Daiichi Junior High School."

The excitement and anticipation of the game is felt by all the players, and there is a sudden hush that fills the stadium at the sight of the high and cold momentum. It is as if the players are stunned, frozen by it, unable to move or speak.

However, it is only for an instant, and then the stadium erupts in excitement once more, with the players and fans all cheering for their teams.

He recognizes the characters from the popular anime series Kindaichi Yutaro, Kunimi Akira, and Kageyama Tobio.

The sight of the characters instantly fills him with a sense of excitement and determination, fueling his desire to win the game.

______。・゚・(ノ∀')・゚・。______

THE SOUND OF THE pitch and auditorium echoing through the stadium is followed by whispers and murmurs amongst those watching as they notice a new arrival - Walter.

It seems that there is quite a bit of excitement surrounding this person, as one of the spectators asks,

"Who is that person? Is he a member of the Gakuen team?"

Another person with sharp eyes spots Walter slowly entering the scene and asks,

"It seems like a foreigner member, isn't he."

The whispers and murmurs amongst those watching Walter slowly entering the scene gradually become more hushed as they observe him.

It seems that there is a consensus among the spectators that there is still a long way for their school to challenge a school like Kitagawa Daiichi Junior High.