CHAPTER 17

Everyone in Karasuno was astonished by Walter strategy.

"Why? Isn't that your weapon?" Daichi asked with puzzlement while others also nodded in agreement

Isn't it to let Walter spike the ball from a high place to bypass the opponent's block? In this way, the other party's blocking were completely ineffective, and it can also play a role in getting their motivation.

"No!"

Seeing the questioning expressions of his team, Walter shook his head and continued.

"Just bypassing the blocking will not have the effect of hitting their confidence at all. Only their strongest block was defeated head-on will make them feel their self-doubt"

" Date Tech are known for their Iron Wall when their strongest blocking becomes a thin piece of paper that can be broken at that moment. This will be the kind of psychological gap that is not something that everyone can bear."

In the lounge, there was the sound of inhaling cool air. Everyone glanced at Walter.

"Huh?"

Walter, who just wanted to continue, sensed something was wrong. He glanced up his team in front of him and responded with some confusion.

"Why are you looking at me with strange eyes?"

Tanaka in the back responded.

"I thought I'm the worst person in the team, but compared to Walter, I feel that I am still a lot worse!"

"What? We're just talking about stategy now."

Walter responded helplessly.

"That's my strategy. Moreover, this strategy of mine is absolutely effective,

"Of course, we didn't doubt your strategy implications."

Sugawara walked over, patted Walter on his shoulder, and responded to him with a strange look.

"It's just that You, who has always been sunny and kind, can actually think of such a... genius strategy. "

Sugawara hesitated for half a day before he came up with such words.

"It's really unbelievable,"

Immediately, the laughter of the crowd sounded in the lounge, and there was no longer a trace of tension.

◆◇◆◇◆

AFTERNOON IN SENDAI CITY GYMNASIUM

As the game time approached, the atmosphere in the stadium became more and more tense.

"Alright, listened up,"

Tokuro Oiwake, the coach of Date Tech who is talking up to his team at the moment.

"I admit, Karasuno quick was amazing."

"But they were amazing only because of that guys height."

"He jumped high, but the quicks themselves are nothing extraordinary."

"Don't get mesmerized by him."

"Shit him down completely like you did their ace!"

"Show them the iron wall again."

"Yeah!"

◆◇◆◇◆

"Prttttt"

The whistle sounded, and both sides who were still warming up stopped their movements.

Both teams assembled on both sides of the court.

"Please advise us."

"Go! Go! Let's go! Let's go, Dateko!"