CHAPTER 002 【REVISED】

KINDAICHI SPEAKS IN A LOW voice and wonders about Walter's playing style.

"How could he play like that? I originally thought that Kageyama's soloistic way of playing was excessive. But the main attacker of Gakuen has been more excessive than Kageyama. In this way, it is no longer just about teammates, but rather like a pawn in his hands, manipulating everything we do."

Kindaichi asks what, should be the team's next course of action should be, and he expresses his concern about Walter's ability to dominate the game.

"From the very beginning, I thought they were working surprisingly well together, and it seemed like everyone could trust their friends unconditionally. Everyone on the court can do all kinds of things that seem unreasonable, but when you think about it, it makes people suddenly realize... that everything was being controlled by him."

The coach of the Kitagawa Daiichi Junior High team continues speaking, reflecting on the early stages of the match.

The coach's eyes are filled with shock as they look at Walter playing on the field, as if beholding a puppet master manipulating his team like puppets.

______。・゚・(ノ∀')・゚・。______

FINALLY THE FIRST SET, the first set comes to a close with a whistle. Gakuen Junior High has managed to secure a convincing victory, winning the game by a large margin of 25 to 14!

"No need to blame yourself. You've done a great job." As the coach tries to shoulder the blame for the loss, he quickly reassured his players.

"Kageyama remembered that the speed of the attack was not the key." The coach gives Kageyama a lecture.

"I know."

The second set is not going well for Kitagawa, as they are unable to put together offensive sequences and fail to defend against Walter's attacks.

As Kageyama feels frustrated at his inability to score any points, he shouts out, "Run a little faster!"

Kageyama's desire for victory is still strong, but he is unable to make any headway against Walter's team and cannot score a single point.

The players on Kitagawa Daiichi Junior High feel discouraged during the second game, as they find themselves still unable to gain any points.

The coach looks concerned, and when the team asks why they are having such difficulty, he replies:

"Coach, you must have been curious about why we've been unable to score any points against Gakuen."

"Indeed."

One of the assistant coaches on Kitagawa's side speaks up to explain the source of the animosity between the team members and Kageyama.

"While Kageyama just wants his team members to keep up with his pace, his team feels dissatisfied with his decision-making."

The assistant coach continues talking, comparing the differences between the Gakuen players and the Kitagawa players.

"While the main attacker of Gakuen Junior School has controlled every move of his members, look at their teammates. They are not dissatisfied, but rather, they are glad to be commanded by him."

The assistant coach and coach Nagakuwa elaborates on the difference between Kageyama and Walter.

"That is because Kageyama is called a talented player and not a strong player. Not all geniuses can grow like any other player."

"If Kageyama Tobio can't realize that this volleyball is a team sport, then he will never grow up as a player." Nagakuwa provides a discrepancy.

Nagakuwa continued with a warning about teamwork.