CHAPTER 030

IN KARASUNO AND SHIRATORIZAWA  players faced off on the court, and each team determined to come out on top in this intense and exciting match. As the first set of the game began, it was clear that the fight was going to be a long and hard-fought one.

Shiratorizawa got off to a fast start, with their formidable captain Ushijima, Shirabu, setting the pace with his powerful serves. But Karasuno refused to be intimidated, with their own starting players, Walter, Asahi, and Tanaka, stepping up to counter the early onslaught.

With both teams bringing their A-game, the first set quickly turned into an intense and exciting rally. The ball was batted back and forth with a ferocity, with each side determined to score points and take control of the game.

But it was Shiratorizawa that showed their strengths early on, with their captain Ushijima and Tendou, leading the offense with their impressive jumps and spikes. Karasuno was quick to respond, though, with their own powerful players, Hinata, Kageyama, and Walter, launching explosive plays that kept their opponents on their toes.

As the rally continued, the tension on the court was palpable. The crowd, sensing the importance of this game, was on the edge of their seats, cheering on both teams and willing them to succeed.

The rally went on for what seemed like an eternity, with each side giving it their all. In the end, though, it was Karasuno that emerged victorious in the first score, their determination and skill carrying them to victory. And as they celebrated the win, they knew that there was still more to come, as they prepared for the next situation, determined to hold on to their lead and make it to the nationals.

Hinata serves again and was picked up by Shiratorizawa libero and handed it to their setter.

This time, Kenjiro Shirabu still handed his set to their ace, Ushijima Wakatoshi. He's the kind of guy who's very determined to win the game.

Besides, compared to the ball he blocked, the number of times he spiked was too much.

Shiratorizawa team has a lot of trust in their aces.

After observing his movements, Walter, in the front row, jumped at the same time again.

"1,2,3, let's go!"

Roughly judging the attack of Ushijima, Walter shouted loudly.

Meanwhile, Nishinoya in the back row is getting to his defensive position.

BANG!

At this moment, Ushijima is like a heavy tank that rampages!

The ball that was out of his hand was like a cannonball.

However, at the last moment of the Ushijima spike, he suddenly turned his wrist and avoided the three people in front of him.

Which is consist of Walter, Tsukishima, and Kageyama in front of Ushijima. He spikethe ball straight to the court.

BANG!

Nishinoya eyes narrowed, and the ball was too fast.

Even after Walter advance practice, it was really difficult to receive.

Although it hit Nishinoya arms, the ball was directly picked up by him and flew away.

"Prttttt"

Shiratorizawa pulled back a point. Ushijima Wakatoshi was really powerful.

In this crucial situation, the direction of his spike was suddenly reversed. However, such a situation was also expected by Walter.

If he continues to stick to block, he won't be able to break through, and he's only making a fool on himself.

The moment the ball left Shirabu's hands, Ushijima jumped high and prepared for a spike. With his long legs and immense strength, the ace of Shiratorizawa was ready to send the ball screaming down towards Karasuno's defensive line. But just as he was about to strike, he suddenly changed direction, twisting his wrist and sending the ball flying straight up into the air.

It was a risky move, but it was one that Ushijima had practiced countless times. He had perfected the technique of hitting the ball with an almost 90-degree spin, causing it to curve upward just before it reached the height of the net. It was a powerful attack, to be sure, and it was one that had helped him win many games for Shiratorizawa.

But as Ushijima prepared to hit the ball, Walter was ready. He had been watching the ace closely, analyzing his movements and anticipating his next move. As soon as the ball was in the air, Walter lunged forward, raising his hand to block the incoming shot.

But as the ball approached, Walter realized he had underestimated the power of Ushijima's spike. The ball was coming straight towards him, moving too fast, and he wasn't sure he was going to be able to block it. Just as the ball was about to hit him, Walter dropped his arms and moved to the side.

The ball flew past him, sailing high into the air above the net. At the same time, Nishinoya was moving into position, determined not to let the ball hit the ground. He leaped into the air, his arms outstretched, and perfectly received the ball. He managed to control its trajectory, stopping its forward momentum and sending it back towards Karasuno's side of the court.

It was a close call, and the players on both sides let out a collective sigh of relief. But just as they thought the point was over, Ushijima struck again. He was determined to win this game for Shiratorizawa, and he wasn't going to let Karasuno off the hook so easily.

With a fierce grunt, Ushijima jumped into the air, his arm extended and his wrist snapping back. The ball raced forward, heading straight for the court. But just as it was about to cross the net, it suddenly curved upwards again, changing direction and flying directly towards Karasuno.

The game is going strong. While Shiratorizawa is doing their best to hold, the crowd outside the stadium is getting more and more enthusiastic. People are once again starting to have more confidence in the Ushijima team.

"He's unstoppable and a monster!"

"Ushijima's spike can be blocked by very few players from Miyagi Prefecture. Only as many fingers as you have on one hand can stop it!"

This means that the Ushijima spike is very powerful and hard to block.

TO BE CONTINUED