CHAPTER 016 【REVISED】

THE SENDAI CITY GYMNASIUM was a huge venue, with its floor space and its height making it imposing to the viewers.

"It's Date Kogyo."

As Hinata and the others entered the gym, one of the other athletes glanced at the other teams and saw the players from Date Kogyo, who were even more impressive in person.

"Their Huge!"

"He has no eyebrows!"

One of the athletes commented on their imposing stature, while another identified the team as Date Kogyo, whose players had a distinct feature--the lack of eyebrows.

Hinata, on the one hand, felt awe at the sheer size of his opponents, while on the other hand, he noticed one of their distinctive characteristics.

Walking in front of the corridor of the gymnasium, Their uniform consists of a white/light grey tracksuit jacket with teal details and black lettering and the "acis" log and green pants.

During official matches, the majority of players don a white jersey with teal details and green shorts. The libero has a contrasting jersey in teal with white detail, and white shorts suddenly greet them in front of Karasuno.

He is 192 cm tall and always wears a serious expression on his face. People often confuse his expression with a glare when he looks at them. Alongside his light hair color and large frame, his most outstanding feature is his missing eyebrows

The tense atmosphere between the teams had the tension escalate even more when one player raised his arm and pointed straight at Asahi.

"You got a problem?!"

Nishinoya immediately glared back sharply at him, responding sternly that he had a problem.

"Hey, hey, hey stop what are you doing? I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

But before the situation could escalate any further, a senior student from Date Kogyo ran over, seemingly apologizing for his teammates behavior.

The whole situation turned tense quickly, but the action of the senior student from Date Kogyo managed to de-escalate it to some extent.

"Hey! Futakuchi, help me out."

Kaname, seeing his teammate's actions, got nervous and called for help from his teammate beside him, Futakuchi.

Kaname also called for his team's help, as he was still struggling with his own teammate, Aone, who was a big man himself.

"Sure. Sorry about that. This guy targets our opponentace whenever he sees them  So... you better be ready."

Futakuchi apologized on Aone behalf and also gave a warning, saying they better be ready as he tends to target their opponent every time he sees them.

"You guys are too rude. Why must you always do that?"

Date Kogyo left quietly, and their main player, Kanemi, was angered by his team actions, calling his team too rude
He even asked his team why they must always do that, seemingly frustrated by Aone behavior.

"Are they the ones who defeated us, Date Kogyo?"

Hinata asks his teammate, Sugawara, about the opponent, Date kogyo, who has emerged before them.

"That's right! They are the highest blocking rate in the prefecture,"

Sugawara confirms that they were the ones who had defeated the team in their previous matchup. He adds that they are among the top teams for blocking in the prefecture, a cause for concern.