CHAPTER 22

"Prttttt"

At the beginning of the second set, Aoba Johsai playing style changed again. They are no longer being led away by Karasuno nose, but they gradually find their own style.

However, they continued their previous style of play. Their flaw is gradually manifested.

Since the second half of the last game, Oikawa has gradually made all kinds of mistakes that should not have been made

Sometimes, the set can even be passed to the opposite side of the net. In this scene, when Oikawa returns to its previous rhythm.

Whether it was defense or offense, several other people subconsciously played according to the guidance of Oikawa.

This is an instinctive act left over from countless practices. But this time, Iwaizumi Hajime seemed to have lost his composure.

Not only did he make all kinds of mistakes in his own play, but even the command of the team was a bit unbearable.

The wise and calm like Oikawa of the past seemed to have disappeared at this moment.
In their state, they simply could not compete with the current Karasuno.

"Prttttt"

As the whistle sounded, Karasuno launched the final offensive. In the end, a spike by Walter ended the game.

Karasuno 2 to 0 Aoba Johsai.

"Today's game was great."

"The level of high school students in Miyagi Prefecture is even higher than I expected."

"Although Aoba Johsai lost, the overall performance is still ok. Not to mention Karasuno. It's an incredibly tough opponent."

"Ahem.... You also don't look at what team this is playing for."

"They may have a chance to win the finals."

"No, thats unlikely... Shiratorizawa are very competitive players."

In the stands, the people who came to watch the game left in pairs and talked about it.

"Hey! As soon as you say that, I'm even more looking forward to tomorrow's final! "

"That's right. This year, the strength of our Miyagi Prefecture is very strong. Maybe we can get a championship back in Tokyo."

"You think too much, a place like Tokyo, where strong schools are gathered. It would be nice if we could make it to the Final Four."

______。・゚・(ノ∀')・゚・。______

At the end of the game, everyone was happily packing up their belongings.

Today's victory over such a strong school like Aoba Johsai has greatly increased the confidence of Karasuno.

"You... What the hell are you thinking?"

At the back of the arena, Iwaizumi angrily tugged at Oikawa collar and said. His eyes were filled with discomfort and confusion.

It wasn't because of the loss of the game, but today's Oikawa was obviously very absent-minded.

In front of the other team members, Iwaizumi did not say anything. Instead, taking advantage of the gap before taking the bus back to school, Oikawa came here.

"Are you scared? Because of fear of failure??" Iwaizumi roared angrily.

In the face of his friend's anger, Oikawa opened his mouth in confusion and couldn't say anything.