Chapter 8

Hello my little readers!!!! Sorry for the late update. But when it comes to Percy Jackson I cannot simply deny it. Well I hope you guys enjoy!!!!

"Wow, you really like cake."

I looked up from my absolutely delicious cake and gave a smile filled with mostly icing and and cake crumbs.

"I haven't had it for three years, what do you expect?"

Riley laughed and took some icing from my cake.

Oh no he didn't. I'm sorry, when I'm eating, you don't take my food. Even if it's just a little bit.

"What on earth do you think you're doing," I asked sternly.

He froze with the icing inches from his mouth. "Eating cake?"

I shook my head ferociously. "Not just any cake. My cake. You know I could sue you for that? Do you want to go to prison? Do you want to rot in a cell for the rest of your life?"

His mouth twitched upwards a little. "What? Do you want your precious icing back?"

I nodded. "I don't just want it. I need it."

He laughed and smeared the icing on my nose. "There, now you have it back."

My eyes widened. "Do you know what you just did? You killed it! How am I supposed to eat it now?"

He began to smirk. "I can still eat it."

He-he can what?

I stood from my new bed, placing the cake that was on a plate down gently and began blushing. "What-what are you talking about?"

He began to laugh and stood up. "Gosh Willow, you're so gullible."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "I don't trust you."

He put his hand over his heart and gave a look of mock hurt. "Ouch, you're so harsh."

I laughed and soon enough he did to.

I can't believe it was still the day I was looking for berries. It felt so long, like I've been here for months.

An arm wrapping around my waist snapped me from my reverie. I turned my head to a smirking Riley.

"Or maybe I was just joking that I was joking."

I nearly jumped back and hit my dresser. A blush began to creep up my neck.

"H-hey now. It's only been a day! Let's not get to hasty or go to fast."

He chuckled and took a step closer.

'Umm Willow, you should run.'

That was my cue. I turned and darted out of the bedroom, Riley's laughter echoing through the halls.

"You can run, but you can't hide!"

That's not creepy at all.

I decided not to go down the stairs, he could trap me down there, so I continued to run through the halls, passing room after room.

I met a dead in. The only thing in front of me was a huge door.

'Yeah, maybe you shouldn't go in there.'

"But, he's after me. Where do I go?" I asked silently.

Before my wolf could answer, Riley's laughter echoed again, but this time sounding louder and closer.

Without thinking, I opened the giant door and ran in.

I looked around. There was a huge window with the sunset in view-huh, that late already?- a desk with papers on it, filing cabinets, a huge wardrobe, and a book shelf.