Chapter 19

Well my little readers, I think it's time I announce the final ship name!!! Let's give the spotlight to Ryan Seacrest!!!

Ryan Seacrest- Thank you Jackie! Now, dim the lights. The winning ship name, of Willow and Riley, will be..... ANNOUNCED AFTER THE BREAK!

Willow- DUCK YOU RYAN!

Riley- DUCK YOU, YOU MOTHER DUCKER!

Audience- SON OF A MOTHER DUCKER!

World- WE AUGHTA KILL YOU, YOU MOTHER DUCKER!!!

Travis- Actually, I think it would be better if it was the ship name for Willow and I. *looks at Willow with attractive smile and winks*

Willow- YOU'RE SCARY!

Riley- *glares at Travis* TRAVIS!

Nick- I disagree. Everyone knows it should be me and Willow. She's my true love. Wouldn't you agree, fangirls?

Fangirls- *shrieks* OH MY GOSH THEY'RE PERFECT TOGETHER!

Willow- fangirls? What the heck is going on?

Riley- Willow? Who's Nick?

Willow- *leaves and cries in corner*

Riley- *comforts Willow*

Nick- *winks at Willow and fangirls* we're meant to be, my lovely Willow.

Me- ....well that escalated quickly....I guess you guys can now read until Ryan here gives the results.... Oh!!! And check out my other book, Joining a Superhero League, it's gggrrrrrreeeeeaaaaaatttttt

Riley's POV

Willow lied cuddled in my arms, asleep and nuzzling into my chest, while we relaxed on the bed. It's only been, what, a week? And I already felt so attached to her. She was my missing piece and I had found her randomly in the forest. Or, maybe it wasn't random. Maybe Heaven had sent me into there on purpose. It was as if she expected me to find my mate. My sister has always been strange, but now she was acting a little more....weird. Like yesterday, on the way home from the park, she had acted cautious when she saw me carrying Willow home. For some reason, it felt like she was hiding something from me. But she wouldn't hide anything from me, right?

And to top everything off, I knew about Willow. I knew how she was different. Aviary told me everything when I went to retrieve my mate. But she had me swear not to allow Willow to find out that I knew. She said that my mate would tell me when the time is right. But I bet, yesterday, when I was acting like a moron and almost made Willow cry, I bet I almost let it slipped that I knew. That would've been the biggest mistake I would have ever made.

Willow snuggled deeper into my chest, making her blonde hair spread across her back and onto my chest. Gosh she was adorable. I wanted to stay like this for the rest of my life.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and leaned my head down to hers, taking in her scent when my nose made contact.

Huh, strawberry and coconut, a strange yet charming combination.

"Mmfff," Willow mumbled as her head snuggled into the crook of my neck.

"Oh Willow."

"Yeah?" She answered drowsily.

She was awake? Or maybe just half that.

I smiled as I looked down at her sleeping/drowsy form. "You know you're mine, and mine alone, right?"

She nodded slowly. "Yeah, and you're mine and mine..."

I sighed. Of course she fell back asleep without finishing the sentence. She's just that adorable.