Chapter 9

Well my little readers, I'm sorry for the late update, but, WE DID IT!!!! 1.9K READS!!!!! Now let's get to a 5000!!!!! *cricket cricket* geeze, again? I was just kidding, take a joke. So anyways, I'd like to thank you all even though it may not seem like much still, but still, it's a lot to me!!! So let's read and see what happens next. YAAAAYYYY!!!!!

I woke up from light hitting my eyes. I slowly sat up with my eyes closed and stretched. For some reason my slumber felt very comfortable.

"Fox Face?" I mumbled

No answer.

My eyes snapped. "Fox Face!"

I quickly clamped my mouth shut when I realized where I was. I was in a room with a soft bed and everything.

I raised my hand to my face. "So it wasn't a dream. That's good."

I got out of the bed and made my way into the hallway and down the stairs.

'You really thought this was a dream?'

I nodded when I got to the base of the staircase. "Hey...do you know where a couch is, or a dinning table, or maybe even a kitchen?" I asked while mumbling.

I could feel Accalia sigh. 'Forward is a kitchen, left is a living room, and right is a dining room.'

I nodded and went forward to the kitchen.

When I entered, the first thing I noticed was an island with bars tools. I quickly made my way to one of the stools and sat down. Then I laid my head on the counter top of the island.

'Umm, are you okay?'

I nodded. "I just...it's so much to take in."

Accalia heaved another sigh. 'Yeah, you found your mate yesterday, found out he was the alpha, leading to which that you are the luna.'

I lifted my head and nodded. "Hey, just wondering, is there cake in here?"

Accalia began laughing. 'Really? You're thinking about cake when we were just talking about our mate? Gosh, you're pathetic.'

"Hey! I'm sorry if Riley ate my cake yesterday. He had no right to-"

I was interrupted by the sound of a doorbell.

"Where's the door at?"

'Back where we came from, beside the staircase.'

Oh right, I knew that.

I retraced my steps until I was at the front door, then I slowly opened it.

Immediately a body slammed against mine and began squeezing the air out of me.

"W-what? Alissa." I choked.

She pulled away and began smiling. But that smile soon faded away when she looked me up and down.

"So," she said slowly. "You already moved to that stage in your relationship?" She asked while crossing her arms and cocking her eyebrow.

"What are you talking about?"

She coughed and pointed at my clothing. I looked down and began blushing. I had completely forgot I was wearing Riley's clothing.

"I-I-I had no pajamas, so he let me where his clothing, and-"

She raised her hand and began laughing. "Cool it. I was just teasing you."

I let out a sigh of relief.

Before I knew it she pushed me inside and marched on in.

"Here," she said while digging through her bag and tossing me some clothes. I held them out in front of me and observed. An orange shirt that said Camp Halfblood, Long Island sound, then a pair of jeans and some flip flops.