Chapter 29

So my little readers, I think that this might be the last chapter. I don't know, we'll just have to see where it goes. If it goes as far as I think, then it's the last chapter. I have got to say, this book took me forever to write, and is poorly written. But you guys actually convinced me to keep writing! Maybe later, a long time from now, I'll make a rewritten version with a bunch of cute stuff in it and make Willow not cry, a lot. So, I'd like to thank you guys, because without you guys, well, where would this book be? So I'd like you guys to take a moment and give yourselves a pat on the back and give yourselves a party, because you all truly deserve it. And when you guys are done, read the chapter.

Thank you all,

Sincerely, Jackie.

Willow's POV

*One Week Later*

"Renee, can you pass the cereal?"

"Alissa! Give me the spoons!"

"I swear to the gods Willow, if you don't give me the milk, there will be hell to pay!"

"That's naughty language!"

I slammed my hands on the table and everyone's eyes landed on me.

"Okay! Renee, give me the cereal, Alissa, give Renee the spoons, and I'll give Alissa the milk. And Heaven, honey, these two use curse words a lot, so there's no stopping them."

Heaven shifted on her crutches as we all made the switch. "Poopy."

Us three girls were taking a break from helping around the pack recover when Heaven was dispatched from the hospital. She immediately came to the pack house while on crutches when we were grabbing some breakfast. I've got to say though, I'm glad that Heaven is back to her old self. I remember how when we first met, she was so cute and adorable, but as time passed, she became mysterious and insanely mature. It was scary. But, ever since she was dispatched, she was back to cute and adorable.

Fox Face scampered into the room when we all got settled at the table and began to eat.

"Fox Face!" Heaven squealed. "I've missed you!"

Fox face leapt onto the table and curled up into a ball.

"So," Renee started. "Did you guys ever find Nick?"

I shook my head. "No, we've been searching the forest but... It's just useless."

"So wait...since that one guy, Nick, is gone, that means we're done with all that jealousy crap, right?"

I chuckled as I took bites from my Lucky Charms. "Of course. Nick was the only guy I knew from my pack. I wasn't really sociable."

They all began to crack up. But that soon ended when Riley walked into the room.

"Alpha." The both said simultaneously before breaking out into hysterics.

"Guys, really? Show a little more respect to me." Riley pouted while crossing his arms. "I'm a big boy!"

I joined into the hysterics before standing up and kissing my mate on the cheek. "Sure you are."

He beamed as he leant down and kissed my forehead. "I swear I am."

"No PDA!" Heaven squealed, covering her eyes before running out of the dining room and into the living room where the rest of the boys lounged around.

Riley chuckled before gently lifting up my sleeve, exposing my shoulder which now had a patch on it.

"How's the bite doing?"

I shrugged and drank the rest of the milk from my bowl before answering. "I don't know. Sometimes there's a sharp pain in it, but that's probably from any remaining silver...right?"