Chapter 10

Hey my little readers!!! Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry for the late update! I've been really busy with...well let's be honest here....I've been reading. I know, I know, that's not a good excuse, but don't judge me. So anyways, I hope you enjoy, and I'm sorry it's short.

By nine o five Alissa had managed to bring in all of the bags from the car and haul them up to my room, after I showed her where it was of course. But Riley, he'd just follow me everywhere like a lost puppy. When I was shoving all the clothes into the dresser and wardrobe, he volunteered and said, "Here, don't strain yourself. Go ahead and get some rest."

Well I couldn't get some rest, I had to take a shower first. So I quickly took some new pajamas, undergarments, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and a toothbrush.

When I entered the bathroom, I made sure that Riley hadn't followed me again. Well he didn't, which was good because it meant he could finish putting away my clothes.

I shut the door and quickly stripped. Then I turned the shower on, and in all, had a blissful cleansing. Afterwords, I brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, got into my new clothes, and exited the bathroom. But no, it didn't end there with Riley. He was outside leaning against his bedroom door waiting for me.

"R-Riley?" I stuttered. "What are you doing?"

He gave me a small smile. "Nothing, I was just waiting for you."

I smiled and began walking to my room, with of course, Riley following.

When I entered the room I jumped on my bed and began snuggling with a pillow. "Ugh, I'm so exhausted!"

Riley chuckled. "Well you did go shopping. And, you went with Alissa. That will wipe you out."

"Yeah, but it's all Kyle's fault. He just had to screw up the schedule." I sighed.

Riley laughed then flipped off the lights of the bedroom. "How about you get some sleep. We've got school tomorrow."

I nodded and got beneath the covers while still cuddling with a pillow. But, that's not when Riley's act of kindness ended. A moment after the lights flipped off, I heard my bed squeaking on the side where my back was facing. Then, Riley's muscular arms wrapped around my waist.

"R-Riley?" I stammered while a blush crept up my neck. My heart beat began to pick up while the sensation of the shocks engulfed me. Luckily he couldn't see my blush because of the darkness.

"Yeah?"

I tried to calm down the beating of my heart, but it was no use. "W-what are you doing? A-aren't you going to sleep in your own room?"

I felt his warm breath fan my neck. "You were gone all day, you had me worried. I want to spend time with you."

"B-but-"

He began snuggling up to me, warming my whole body and making a smile appear on my lips. "Just get some sleep Willow. You have a long day tomorrow."

My smile got bigger as I turned to where I was facing him. The moonlight reflected off his eyes, making them look like they were glowing. I could barely see, but he was smiling.

"Okay," I finally said. "But you have to get some sleep to."

A chuckle escaped his lips. "Don't worry, I will. I have a test tomorrow anyways."

I giggled and snuggled up to his chest, taking in his warmth and his scent. His arms pulled me impossibly closer.

"Good night," I whispered.

"Good night beautiful."

.
.
.
.
.

My eyes fluttered open to the sound of grunting. Now, I don't know what you see when you wake up, but I saw the most attractive sight.