Mr. Diper

Hey welcome to my new book, I'm so excited to see where this goes.
;-:-;

"Kristen Peck get your ass up now, if you don't I'm going to have to come in ther-" I cut him off by opening the door.

"I'm up Chance calm down."

"Ready for school?"

"Seriously it's the first day of senior year, I'm far from excited."

"Eh it was worth a try, did you at least miss the squad?"

"Chance you know how they say there aren't any bad questions?"

"Ya" he nodded a bit confused.

"Well your going on a string of bad questions." I said with an annoyed tone.

He put his hands up in surrender and walked out.

I shut the door and headed to my walk in closet looking for something to wear.

Walking in further with my hands gliding along all my shirts, my hand stops on one.

I pulled it off the hanger taking a closer look at it. It was a plain black v-neck, just what I like.

I went to the other side of the closet to look for a pair of shorts. My eyes immediately attracted to a pair of black jean shorts with white and grey flowers on them. Perfect.

I walk to my pantie draw and search for my black lace bra with my black lace panties.

After finding them I slip them on along with my shorts and my shirt. I walk to my full length mirror to get a final look at my outfit.

I look good my curves are showing my face has no makeup and my socks are different colours, just the way I like it.

I go to grab my brush, I then brush my hair down, my hair is naturally wavy so I don't have to do much. After feeling satisfied I walk out and down the kitchen where my brother Chance will be.

"Hey, I'm going to walk to school, I don't want to die this morning so I'm leaving now."

"Come on I don't drive that fast." I said back.

"Kristen yesterday you were going 120 on a 75 road, you do drive fast."

I roll my eyes and mumble a 'whatever' then waved bye to Chance.

He walked out the door leaving me alone in a house with absolutely nothing to do.

I know what your thinking of if Chance is older then you how is he still in school, well you see Chance was born on January 23rd.

On the same year six months later I was born, on July 7th. Yes I was born three months earlier.

So we're not twins, we're just born in the same year if that makes sense.

Alright what to do, then it was like an episode of Spongebob where the light bulb goes of in his brain. I'll just drive around for a bit.

I then grab my keys to my black chevy Camaro.

After driving around for a good 20 minutes I decided to start heading to Scorp High, my high school.

I step on the peddle and drive, I then turn on my Siri to mess around, just to lighten the mood and put a smile on my face.

"Hey Siri, what colour of pants are you wearing?" Ha a classic question to ask Siri.

"Who Me?" He asked back, I have him set as an Australian man.

"Ya you Siri!" I say with enthusiasm.

"That's what I thought."

"Don't give me attitude."