Bonus- Kristen's planned Date- Part 3

Walking out of the hotel, we must look like we're going to the red carpet.

Because Logan has once again, tossed his suit back on and it's like the first time I've seen him in it. He just looks that good.

I have actually tried to look good on this fine evening unlike most of my outfits. They are usually just a hoodie, maybe a shirt underneath, With a pair of adidas pants on, you would be lucky if I was wearing jeans.

Tonight, I am in a knee length, sailor blue dress, it is fitting at the top and flares out at the bottom. I have paired it with black flats and my hair is straightened. I've also went for a smoky look with a nude lip.

I'm not gonna lie, I checked myself out in the mirror for half an hour before revealing myself to Logan.

Now Logan is a whole different story.

Let me set the scene.

I'm feeling great about my look, making faces and modelling in the mirror, turning to each side for a proper look. I then decide to take a few pictures.

I see the lights are on from inside the bathroom. I know Logan's ready because he went and got changed before me.

So imagine him laying on the bed, his legs crossed at his ankles. The tv on, most likely on Disney channel. Haha imagine. But no, on the sports channel.

Taking a few sips of coke maybe Pepsi.

Now here I come.

I walk out and stop in front of the bed. His eyes are still on the tv. I clear my throat and he looks up, not only do his eyes come out, so does the liquid in the can, as he quickly sits up.

"How do I look?"

He takes heavy breaths and I smirk, this is the exact reaction I wanted.

What I didn't want was go him to pass out and be out for over 5 minutes. But hey, I got to slap him awake.

I get to tease him for the rest of his life, that my amazing looks, made him pass out.

But now we were getting into the cab I hailed over and I was whispering the address to him, I think if I said it out loud, he would get confused then think hard about it, and get where I'm going with this date.

We share a few words through out the car ride. The drive was about 20 minutes away from the hotel and by now it's late at night.

We pull up to a building called 'The Risco' I've done some research on it and tonight happened to be the night when this certain event was being held.

———

"A wedding?"

A big smile makes its way onto my face.

"Ya! Why?"

"You brought me to Texas... to crash a... wedding?" Logan lets out slowly.

"Ya! Why?"

"It's a wedding?"

"Yes, sir it is!"

"Do you even know these people?"

"No."

"This is our date?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, my, god. I think I should plan the dates from now on."

"What?! No!"

"We clearly I can't leave it in your hands because you waste money on bringing me and you to crash a mother fricking wedding of people we don't even know."

"I don't think we should go on dates anymore." I comment.

"Why?"

"Because every time we go out, we always end up fighting." I explain.

"Actually, now that I think about it, that's true."

We both laugh and I lend out my hand for him to take. I motion my head to the front door, signalling him to start going in.

"Fine."

———

"Well howdy y'all little folks, how's it going?"

"Hello."

"Do I know you?" The bride of the evening asked, her voice laced with a thick western accent.

"Um, no, were not from here."

"Oh yup! You don't sound like it. If y'all ain't from here, then that most likely means, I don't know you, which also leads me to think I didn't invite you."

"You would be correct on all of that mam." Logan says politely.

"Well my goodness! Then why in the world are you here? You must be far from home!"

"Um, we are far from home and, well," I take a breath in before continuing, "It was my turn to plan a date for us, our second date," I smile, "and I wanted to do something spontaneous, so I thought," I put on a voice, "why not just crash a wedding, haha it would be so much fun!"

"So, you dragged your boyfriend all the way out here, to crash my wedding? Well, that's amazing, I'm honoured, plus all these folks here are boring. Y'all can spice some things up!"

She's loud, really loud.

I like it.

"Come have a drink with us!"

We go to the bar and order some drinks, I have orange juice while Logan, although underage, gets a beer.

We raise our glasses and pose a toast.

———

I rest my head on Logan's shoulder as we sway back and forth. I sigh in delight as Logan holds me tighter.

We were currently on the dance floor and although crashing Angela and Brock's (the grooms name) wedding, they were really chill and let us stay. We actually made a lot of new friends, which was amazing.

Logan and I were slow dancing to Beautiful Crazy by Luke Combs. It was a country wedding after all.

But don't worry they had pop songs up and I can tell you, me and Logan busted moves at our 100%.

We danced all night, to songs like 'You Spin Me Round' and a bunch more.

Which also leads to us being exhausted. But no way in hell would we be leaving anytime soon.

The food is delicious.

Honestly, I recommend crashing a wedding to everyone for their, first, second, third maybe for all your dates. You don't have to do anything besides look good.

But you do get to have a lot of fun.

Every hour me and Logan are laughing, wether it was at our crazy dance moves or the joke we told.

But in all honesty, I feel like I topped his date.

I voice my thoughts to him.

"Ugh, actually you know what, I think you did. I've had a shit ton of fun, I for sure know you have and I think we should go on another date. But it's my turn."

"Okay." I lay my head back on his chest.

"Ok."
———

Vote Comment and Share.